Silenced Guns Picture Thread

I thought Hush Puppy was the nickname given to the Mk.22 based on the S&W M39 pistol?

I believe that is where the name originated but it's now percolated down to describe little problem solver pistosl like this.

Oasis.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

I believe that is where the name originated but it's now percolated down to describe little problem solver pistosl like this.

Actually that would explain the description of suppressed walther TPH's, highstandard sharpshooter m's, sig p230's, colt mustangs, etc as 'hush puppies' in The Unit.

• Like 1

Actually that would explain the description of suppressed walther TPH's, highstandard sharpshooter m's, sig p230's, colt mustangs, etc as 'hush puppies' in The Unit.

Just like Hoover, Biro, Band-aid, & Asprin. Trademarked words that described a specific item that have now come to mean any and all of similar items.

Urgh, that rifle's gorgeous. What rail covers are those (MagPul's, I'm guessing)?

Thanks bud. Both Ivan and I are using Gear Sector hardware with Tango Down rail covers. In my case, I got replica covers with the intention of cutting them (removing the recoil rail insert) and then sandwiching them between two GS units. In my photo, you can see I put the short cover section by the torch on backwards.

Getting a few extra covers and then cutting them up offers some good freedom to make things work. I have every real brand of rail cover at this point sans LT's and so far this system is easily my favorite given how much you can tailor it to your needs.

201205112204.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by QDRenegade
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

XON may I ask what silencer you are using for that PX4? That size looks absolutely perfect.

i'm using this on all 3 of the pistols in my picture: http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_99&products_id=1759

with the px4, i had a hard time finding a suppressor for it due to the fact that the suppressors would conflict with the recoil rod when the slide was racked back. this one fits just perfectly. its a bit snug, but the gun still cycles after every shot with it on. so if you find a suppressor 30 mm in width, you should be fine. good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah I have a MS3 for that...ended up with a QD socket rail piece on the 9 o'clock to use in 2 point mode also....need to play around a bit more with the AFG/Handstop choice...

Thanks for noticing the IKEA table....only the finest cheapest for me, and in this case, it was free...:D

Edited by RacingManiac

I figure this fits best in here (it was a tossup between this thread and the Glock pictures)

DSCI0001-6.jpg

KJW G23

KJW factory threaded barrel (clockwise threads)

G&G SS-100 suppressor

ACM M6 light/laser

taken in my improvised "light-box". came out quite well considering it's nothing more than an Ikea washing hamper thingy.

• Like 2