Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Hmmm... So, by you exposing two other brands for a method which is highly not recommended and them surviving, the fact that your VFC does not makes it bad quality?

Come on man. I don't really care but your basically saying VFC silencer is *suitcase* because it did not survive you putting it in fire... Trololol logic.

A better way of putting it would be "Woops, I just torched my VFC silencer because I wanted to make it look cooler. My mistake."

Edited by NonEx

Hmmm... So, by you exposing two other brands for a method which is highly not recommended and them surviving, the fact that your VFC does not makes it bad quality?

Come on man. I don't really care but your basically saying VFC silencer is *suitcase* because it did not survive you putting it in fire... Trololol logic.

A better way of putting it would be "Woops, I just torched my VFC silencer because I wanted to make it look cooler. My mistake."

You know what.

Read what You posted once more, and maybe rethink it, because what YOU wrote is a pure "trololol logic".

He JUST WARNED us about using this method on particular thing, and he's absolutely right - it's made of plasticine. Of course It may not be the case about any single VFC product, but this time it is.

Perhaps it would nice to quit this "I-know-all-best" pose, don't You think?

Thanks, and now we can move on.

Edited by MRF
  • Like 1

It is/was a VFC SCAR H silencer after a attempt to fire weather it.

Says a lot about the quality VFC's materials.

The last sentence is what I was refering to.

That's not a warning, but a statement of the manufacturers quality of materials.

Whatever, have fun burning your parts.

how did you get that to fit that way?

Short answer: Dremeling.

Long answer: I cut the bottom off the front sight block, added a grub screw to sure it to the barrel in its current location, and notched the suppressor to fit around it.

I know it's become a bit of a fantasy build, but it could maybe be a Rock Sopmod in a Sage chassis with a custom can.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some OSPREY Cans (apologies for the poor lighting & quality of the photos.  I got lazy LOL):

On a Glock 17 (7" 14mm CW)

A57982DD-350C-4009-B862-E11EC4BC8469_zps

The 7" vs 8" versions

H&K USP Tactical (8" 16mm CW) and a Glock 17 (7" 14mm CW)

5457B6FE-EC42-4AA4-9873-8D05BB8A82E0_zps

On a H&K P10 (7" 14mm CW)

0B9CB37F-4FD7-4487-8430-CD39620CF201_zps

On a Kriss Vector (8" 16mm CW):

03ce24b3-4bc7-4daa-be5a-594108afe9aa_zps

Edited by Noveske
  • Like 2