Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Has anyone ever put a lipo in a vertical foregrip?  A hollow grip that size looks ideal.

I did put a tiny lipo in a TD VFG once, but it was just to power the hopup chamber tracer unit.  I don't think you'll fit a battery big enough to power a gun in a foregrip, unless it's one made with thin walls for that purpose.  

I only have a picture with a mag in it from back in the days, with an old setup;

MP5SD_zps80119804.jpg

These are details of the "paintjob" I did on the MP5;

MP5_2_zps5a7c78ec.jpg

Mosfet is programmed to run 3rnd burtst & single shot. Full auto is not necessary because the ROF is sick on 3rd burst with a few taps.

MP5_3_zpsbbf2592c.jpg

MP5_1_zpsdbc7e586.jpg

Thank you gentlemen! It's my first plunge into a proper snipers rifle. I must say I am very happy with it, I've had the range/accuracy and a similar role before but I'm looking forward to ghilli'ing up properly! Just trying to decide if I should paint the thing or not now! 

• 2 weeks later...