Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Humkay... And what about the threading? is it at the base of the flashhider or inside?

I am considering making something for my MSR338.

It is a reflex design so it's threaded in the same spot as a regular birdcage hider and the rest of it is like a sleeve over the barrel. Hope that makes sense.

Those with silencers on pistols, do any of you play with the silencers attached? seen a few vids of people having issues with the slides getting stuck because of the weight

I'm suprised no one has replied to this yet :S I have played with a suppressor on a pistol, to be more specific one of my own carbon fibre suppressors that weighs 32g (no suprises there) on my old KWA G19 and it cycles fine with it on. If you're worried about the weight reducing performance then the simple solution is to buy a light weight suppressor if it's going on a pistol that is sensitive to the weight of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooo, has that Uzi got the Guarder Metal Bodies on it? Whats it like?

It does! It also has literally every part Guarder make for the platform in it or in its box (including the carbine barrel kit, in case I want to get all NFA-compliant on somebody) and it is pretty damned good.

• Like 1