Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

oh lordy, can we not talk about laws here, I think the pictures do the talking, and if you want the talking to do the talking. go to the thread about the silly silencer law. :waggle:

btw does anyone have pics of a silenced SV? I have a 4.3 and its killing me trying to find a threaded barrel for it.. :(

hbc.

oh lordy, can we not talk about laws here, I think the pictures do the talking, and if you want the talking to do the talking. go to the thread about the silly silencer law.  :waggle:

btw does anyone have pics of a silenced SV? I have a 4.3 and its killing me trying to find a threaded barrel for it.. :(

hbc.

Oh man... Now you have gotten me started... I just pictured my nize SV with a silencer... Zo Zexy! Haha. I saw that on a sign once =)

i'd just like to say, (after a conversation with a BATF officer) that if you talk to your local BATF office and explain about your Airsoft-designed supressor, they'll usually be okay with it.

key phrase is usually

always ask first too.

i'd just like to say, (after a conversation with a BATF officer) that if you talk to your local BATF office and explain about your Airsoft-designed supressor, they'll usually be okay with it.

key phrase is usually

always ask first too.

Lucky for me the Federal Government doesn't operate in the State of Montana. ;)

Man thats awesome, the gun that looks best with a supressor imo is the beretta 92

Where do you get that thing that lets you attach the supressor onto the barrel?

Its a secret :waggle:

Its a laylax M92f silencer adapter. Clamps on there and has a 14mm positive thread.

They really do look the sexiest pistols with the silencers i have to agree. :)

92fs.jpg

Thats cuz there are more cows than people in Montana  ;)

(Just continuing the joke :P )

Cows are our secret weapon. One day soon you all will beg us for mercy! And we shall consider it.

Im sure there is an ATF office somewhere in Montana, look for 2 guys slacking off in a 15 by 10 foot room.  :D

I thought that was the Sheriff's office.... :P

Edited by Jagdraben
Its a secret  :waggle:

Its a laylax M92f silencer adapter. Clamps on there and has a 14mm positive thread.

They really do look the sexiest pistols with the silencers i have to agree. :)

awesome. Can you explain how the threading terminology works? If i have a 14mm+ thread, do i get a negative silencer or a positive one?