hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

Boredom...again... Updated my Ruger. Sanded and polished the trigger, and added silver leaf to the bolt. I just put in a tightbore barrel (they do exist for this gun!) and a metal hopup unit will be arriving soon.

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0496.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

I also polished the base of one mag, not certain if I like the silver mag look better or not.

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

-Edit- Fixed links. Silly mistake.

Edited by exoframe2

My sweet M4, I don't like pimped railed guns so this is perfect for me. Hope you enjoy it too. Red Dot is KA's copy of Aimpoint, and silencer is home made 40x200 mm (pretty heavy cuz made of solid duralluminium). Uniform is of course Polish Desert Camo ;)

m4smallac4.jpg

Edited by SouthMan

I made a custom silencer for my G23F (silencers aren't made for the 23F) with a neg thread.

IMG_0331.jpg

-Sh0ty

Edited by Sh0ty

The original plastic one. I glued part of a pen that was screwed together in the outer barrel, and the other part went into the supressor.

-Sh0ty

• Like 1

*cough* US members posting in here, are you aware that Silencers with foam are Illegal in the United States? *cough*

no theyr not. real steel silencers with baffles are ilegal for most callibers except ones like the .22 in whih case you must get permission from your local sheriff.

no theyr not. real steel silencers with baffles are ilegal for most callibers except ones like the .22 in whih case you must get permission from your local sheriff.

ALL firearm silencers are legal in 35 states in the US. you just have to file a class3 paper on them. 200 dollar transfer tax. I have a USP tactical in 45 with a AAC can, a Deliese carbine and a Gemtech QD can for my AR-15.... they are VERY much legal.

anyway. hitman that is SWEET.. I love silencers on 1911s... pure sechs