hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

Here is my JG with a custom mock mockery silencer (Homemade PVC) with a fresh paint scheme..

Is that the $50 RDS they sell at *rickrolls* Sporting Goods, and Sports Authority? And such sporting stores?

Is that the $50 RDS they sell at *rickrolls* Sporting Goods, and Sports Authority? And such sporting stores?

No. JG enhanced version.. It was originally an S-System, that I put the ICS Pistol M4 front end on.

Clockwork O, what silencer sits so flush to the body?

What kit?

What base??

I have never seen it, but I wanna say ProG4 custom?

It is a Prime Raptor II kit and the silencer is from the old WA magna prokiller with inner barrel as long as the silencer. (a pity I can not measure the FPS)

THe silencer screws on like a compensator, there is not outer barrel on the gun but only compensator adaptor.

I love that silencer.

lots of RS parts...but nothing RS there...heh

G&P WOC with a 2nd upper, and a TM G17....in the spirit of the silenced gun thread, Madbull Gemtech Halo Suppressor.

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, I have no proper camera available. One day I will taker proper shots of them.

Anyway, here is my finally finished M4 TALON with the silenced M9 next to it.

post-52016-1257793104_thumb.jpg

Edited by Heilage

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, I have no proper camera available. One day I will taker proper shots of them.

Anyway, here is my finally finished M4 TALON with the silenced M9 next to it.

Is that Aimpoint backwards? Looks just awkward

Is that Aimpoint backwards? Looks just awkward

True, it's backward. I flipped it, kind of think it looks better. Well, it did look better, now I'm not so sure anymore. With all the accessories, it messed up the symmetry of the gun.

My latest toy - KA VLTOR VIS Carbine. Or, as i like to call it, The VLTOR VIS-SD468. Not because that really makes any logical sense, but it sounds cool. And it also makes me feel slightly more manly because of all the letters and numbers. And i'm also aware the lack of a gas block means the real thing probably wouldn't work, but hey, i'm an airsofter!

DSCF3691.jpg

DSCF3693.jpg

DSCF3695.jpg

Silencer and Flash-hider are from a VFC M468 kit, which i totally failed when attempting to build... Ah well.

I've also added a random Dboy's single point sling mount and a more comfy VFG, as well as a Star flip-up front sight. It's a little too high at the moment, so i've got a lower, rear folding one on the way.

I love it, nearly as much as i love boobies.