hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

I appreciate that it's very practical, Basho - but I'm sorry - I've tried and tried and I still can't abide by the looks.

I appreciate that it's very practical, Basho - but I'm sorry - I've tried and tried and I still can't abide by the looks.

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

...and ownage is in the hand of the Basho! ;)

I like it to Basho, but the tac light is a little too much if you ask me, the silencer and sigh look cool though :D

Well, the tac light is the battery so I am stuck with it. Makes it fun to holster I can tell you!

Well, I'm with DarkLite on this one. (I really did like the M190 :P ) I think the extended mags look weird on M93R's, IMO they look perfect completely stock.

Edited by Runner

Beautiful beretta, I always wanted to do that with my beretta, but it broke :angry:

Anyway, hopefully soon I'll be posting pics of my silenced weapon.

Maybe a few of my homemade silencers lol

Lemme see if I can find that supressed door-breaching shotgun system - it does exist - although the silencer is not only a foot long but 5 inches in diameter.

Some good stuff here.

Hitman, lovely pair, looks great.

Also Basho, I really like the look of that.

So there ;)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

Hitman, what silencers are those? I need a silencer for my M9, but the Spider one by GB-Tech looks to be a to long or something.

Hitman, what silencers are those? I need a silencer for my M9, but the Spider one by GB-Tech looks to be a to long or something.

They are Delta force silencer's. I would prefer some slightly longer ones, but they will do for the moment.