hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

Thank you! I have been tempted to sell it because I'm not a huge fan of modern rifles and really fancy a Marushin Winchester, but as far as tactical guns go, I am happy with how it looks so I'll probably keep it for now.

How far goes the charging handle on the VAL? I hope it's a full travel one, but I'm not really sure about that.

It goes back about 60% of the opening.

That's not that bad, but it's a shame it isn't a full travel one. It still looks beautiful though. Let's hope someone makes a GBBR version B).

No Ivan, its made by Hephaestus.

They have already manufactured a grip and a silencer for this replica. We are now waiting to get the correct mags and the scope mount. Hope it will not take ages.

I need one outer shell of thoose mags... I want to make an OTS-12 Tiss.

Looking great with silencer, end even with scope in the future!

Edited by Murdoc

Looks like an Lees Precision Engineering mount.

Yep, it's definately one of mine :)

VFC do a copy of it too.

Nope, VFC do a copy of the Surefire mount, mine is an original design I did about 5 or 6 years ago (single piece design machined from a block of aluminium, Surefire is a three piece design with only the middle machined).

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

I've actually been thinking about selling both of them, I haven't even used the MP7 in a game. Both run beautifully though, and I love the way they look.

I do put the T-1 AimPoint and the PEQ on the MP7 at times. And excuse the flash in the pictures, I did not notice it until I uploaded the photos.

• Like 2

Received these as bog standard Mk1's about a week ago and gave one an old(ish) school Vietnam inspired look, and the other got an SRT arms Mk3 government model inspired look.

Both up for sale shortly as I completely overspent this month...Sigh :(

post-5465-0-67353700-1401398610_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

2mgppow.jpg

my Spectre DRM. 

Got VERY lucky with that suppressor fitting perfectly inside the rail for the integrally suppressed look. 

next time i have spare cash I'm strongly considering getting the whole thing Cerokated OD. 

• Like 2

1 for fixing the rail, 1 for lifting up the scope ;)

I have since had a fiddle and I'm only using 1 to do both now however. Just a case of reversing the scope mount to give me a sensible eye relief.