hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

I like it a lot more than I thought I would. With the steel slide and the new grip style compared to the USP it's a very satisfying gun to hold and shoot...

Yep, It's a 5KU copy of the Madbull Surefire FA762SS. It's pretty nice, especially for the price but still has the slight inaccuracies compared to its real counterpart that the Madbull version had. 

Yep, It's a 5KU copy of the Madbull Surefire FA762SS. It's pretty nice, especially for the price but still has the slight inaccuracies compared to its real counterpart that the Madbull version had. 

Does it wobble when fitted on the muzzle device?

Humkay... And what about the threading? is it at the base of the flashhider or inside?

I am considering making something for my MSR338.

It is a reflex design so it's threaded in the same spot as a regular birdcage hider and the rest of it is like a sleeve over the barrel. Hope that makes sense.

Those with silencers on pistols, do any of you play with the silencers attached? seen a few vids of people having issues with the slides getting stuck because of the weight

I'm suprised no one has replied to this yet :S I have played with a suppressor on a pistol, to be more specific one of my own carbon fibre suppressors that weighs 32g (no suprises there) on my old KWA G19 and it cycles fine with it on. If you're worried about the weight reducing performance then the simple solution is to buy a light weight suppressor if it's going on a pistol that is sensitive to the weight of them.

I don't play with the suppressor attached because it doesn't fit in my holster if it's attached. It cycles fine when attached, it's a lightweight carbon fibre suppressor.

Ooo, has that Uzi got the Guarder Metal Bodies on it? Whats it like?

It does! It also has literally every part Guarder make for the platform in it or in its box (including the carbine barrel kit, in case I want to get all NFA-compliant on somebody) and it is pretty damned good.

• Like 1