hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• So I recently got an Osprey Ace1Arms can in..but unfortunately they sent me the FDE one instead of the back one I ordered. Can anyone recommend a good paint to use to make it black? Preferably a paint that won't necessarily wear off in due time. I'd like to possibly cerakote it black but am not too sure with the material of the metal and all. Any help or suggestions?

Cerakote will take to it no problem mate.. You can literally cerakote anything, including plastic. That's your best option realistically!

Edited by DeltaZero

This isnt *quite* finished yet as its been too cold to paint/stain, but heres an Israeli style "Less lethal" suppressed 1022 i made.The can isnt just sleeved over the original barrel like a lot of people do. I actually made a new short outer barrel that the suppressor threads onto.

I also added my own touch with a left side bolt release over the mag well.

AwillxVl.jpg

CWmDp1Ml.jpg

The select fire trigger pack will be going onto a different project but for now its on this one.

• Like 7

Nice DJ_Komodo. How's the weight of the Osprey? I'm about to pick one up I think. Not sure I want to put it on my G17, G19, or USP. This pic makes me think it would be a nice addition to my G19...

Posted in the Glock pic thread but I'm pretty sure this belongs here too. 

Unfortunately there is no steel threaded barrel offered for the KJ Glock 19.  So, I cannibalized the steel barrel from my Stark Arms 17 and threaded it.  Had to do a little bit of grinding on the lugs on the barrel as well.

IMG_7124.jpg

IMG_7122.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

• Like 1

Do you have any pics with the extension fitted?

Ah I thought it was DeltaZero who asked for this so I sent it to him on Instagram, lol :D

I personally think it's a little bit too much.

Here you go sir; 

nx_we_g19_sai_aac_long.jpg

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Ah I thought it was DeltaZero who asked for this so I sent it to him on Instagram, lol :D

I personally think it's a little bit too much.

Here you go sir;

What MRDS is that?