hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

omg that is the nicest pistol i've ever seen. Seriously. How much did that cost? does it perform as well as it looks? have you had problems? dude give me as much info as you can! I need one of those sooo bad! I should go for a CT look if I had one of those, very very nice.

omg that is the nicest pistol i've ever seen.  Seriously.  How much did that cost? does it perform as well as it looks? have you had problems? dude give me as much info as you can! I need one of those sooo bad!  I should go for a CT look if I had one of those, very very nice.

Thanks. Gun itself was 159usd, laser something like 40usd and silencer 350hkd from GnG. Range is good and it has to be one of the most accurate pistol I have shot. Haven´t had any problems yet, I have shot probably 600-700 rounds through it.

Just knowning it's a Tanio Koba piece makes me want one...and Im not even a fan of USPs, the laser and silencer make it even more appealing, nice setup.

more silencer laser luvin but on the Glock side of the world

19assassin_002.sized.jpg

19assassin_003.sized.jpg