Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Nope, not a STAR, a regular CA. I've sold it though. Great aeg, but I felt it missed something. And yeah, some photoshopping was applied :P

Might as well post a pic of another suppresed one, same background ^^

That thing looks pretty heavy. Nice. But heavy. After 8 hours of solid gaming I'd probably be cursing it. Looks bad-*albatross* though!

Cleaner, is it just me or is the P7 threads dip a bit upwards? and I dunno if you can put a threaded barrel on the M8045 Cougar because of the rotating barrel action  ;)

AliceHKfan. . with the stock P7 barrel on. . when you cock it back..the barrel tilts slightly upward. . could be tolerance, could be how the real one works. .I know the KSC and RS Sig Pros have a tilted barrel when the slide is back.

My threaded barrel is complete concentric to the inner barrel. .so unless my inner barrel is tweaked or my lathe is really tweaked. . (I don't have an independent chuck so the barrel wouldn't be offset)

I don't see why the rotating barrel feature on the WA 8045 would be an issue. .the slencer would twist as well

most modern handguns barrels tilt when fired/locked back from the modified Browning action iirc, but I meant the P7M13 barrel looks slightly tilted when in battery. Also the reason for my guess that the suppressor wouldn't work on the M8000/M8045 is from the Colt SOCOM prototype which can take a suppressor, but I remembered hearing it attached to the frame, not the barrel. However, it seems that I got misinformation or remembered it totally wrong

edit: further reading seems I was infact correct that the suppressor is attached to the frame not barrel

Edited by AliceHKfan
most modern handguns barrels tilt when fired/locked back from the modified Browning action iirc, but I meant the P7M13 barrel looks slightly tilted when in battery. Also the reason for my guess that the suppressor wouldn't work on the M8000/M8045 is from the Colt SOCOM prototype which can take a suppressor, but I remembered hearing it attached to the frame, not the barrel. However, it seems that I got misinformation or remembered it totally wrong

edit: further reading seems I was infact correct that the suppressor is attached to the frame not barrel

would you like me to fix the tilted barrel in photoshop for you?

I don't know how to explain it anyway else. .it may LOOK tilted. . but how can you explain it if my barrel is completely concentric the inner barrel and bore?

optical illusion maybe? all my pics are never straight on. .they're off at an angle in the instance I use a flash.

for the threaded 8045 barrel ..are you talking about RS cuz then it matters. .for airsoft, a threaded barrel will work. .you just wouldn't want a very large or heavy one on it because of the rotating barrel (and lack of available metal parts).