Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

I saw this Madbull Gemtech Halo at AirsoftAtlanta a few days ago. I don't own anything that replicates a 5.56mm weapon - in fact, I don't own anything with a flashhider, much less a compatible one.

But the attachment system was so cool I bought it anyway. I blacked out the "5.56mm" marking so it now says "6mm", then I adapted a M11A1 muzzlepiece to it:

imgp23851.jpg

Edited by RSP1
To resolve your problem, I think you can try turning the hop-up down lower (or up) or get an extended barrel.

Tried playing with the hop up both up and down. No go still.

dude wtf is with the spelling of "ADVANCED" on the suppressor??

ps - i think "duluth" is spelled wrong as well...

Lol, they are both spelled wrong, but I'm sure many people will probably miss the misspellings.

ADVACNED, lol.

Copyright issues? Never stopped Marui....or VFC....

Doesn't mean King Arms wants to test those murky waters too.

GRIM! nice job, as usual. I start to really dig silenced AK, probably since that episode of "The Unit" in Iran. Yours is really cool looking, and (IIRC from the AK picture thread) very expensive.

Mathub: nice guns there... Sexy Jinx/Bond combo. Now you also need a Vodka-Martini/Mojito combo. Do you have the Hale Berry that goes so well with it?