N00b alert

DCTim

Hi all. I'm Tim, 20 from Hampshire. I was talking to a friend who does airsoft down at the Chobham site and he got me really interested in it.

Is it true that as long as you wear the basic armour, you can wear anything you like over the top? My friend said it was highly amusing to see santa running around the Chobham site with an M16

Got a few n00by questions I'll hit the search button for, but might end up asking a new question.

Check it

hi, welcome! as for wearing what you like:yes but basic armour?! thats what skin is for ;) there arent any clothing regulations at al except using common sence! and if you have and n00bish questions feel free to PM me or grab my MSN by clicking my name, im happy to help! cheers! :D

Yep same goes for me :) - Any questions regarding anything - Fell free to ask away :)

In the mean time, I don't suppose I could take a minute out of your life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

I don't suppose I could take a minute out of your life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Ooh, I dunno love... No, I dunno. Not before 6 no.. I dont think I got the parts on the van love... What we like to call a "teeth drier" ya know.... On your own love? Kiddy winks at school?

Ok I'll do it

Archived