Brand new to the group - Hello!

Hello All:

Will love joining this esteemed group of very knowledgeable folks discussing all aspects of this exciting sport. I live in Southern California where there have been many rumblings against AirSoft products of late. Having grown up in and been a Police Officer from Arizona it has been VERY hard to keep sane in a state like California where anything remotely resembling a firearm is given negative press - especially the further north you go! But I keep pluggin' along.

Not long ago, I acquired a Hudson M3 Greasegun as my first AirSoft weapon. Fun little gun! I carried the real one as an M60A1 Tank Commander in the US Army in the 70's and it was an ugly little mutt. But it chunked out those .45s reliably! When I saw my first AirSoft M3 Greasegun, nostalgia tugged at my heart and I bought it, but man did I have a time with the Owner's Manual. Thus, my question to y'all. Has anyone ever found a place that can translate Japanese to English in a timely and affordable fashion? I wrote to Hudson and they apologized that they didn't have translated manuals which I imagine could be disheartening for some of their English speaking buyers who purchase high-end weapons who really need to know the intricacies of some sensitive moving parts. Can anyone help steer me to someone who can translate this manual? Advance thanks for any replies !

-Bad Lieutenant

Hi B_L :)

Welcome to arnies, Its great to see a well tuned player joining the community, well in the sence that you have experience in both the armed and emergancy services :)

As for the translation stuff, hummm I would suggest any of the translators, such as google or Bablefish - But then you have the problem of typing in japanese :mellow::unsure:

Welll hmmm I don't suppose I could take a minute out of your life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Archived