Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dechande

G&G SA80!

hi, im new to airsoft, i went to my local airsoft shop (about 2 mins away :D ) i've looked at reviews of loads of stuff and went to the shop with a pretty good idea of what i wanted. i was after the ca g36c, but when i saw the aug i thought that would be better (being a bullpup it will be more balanced and id of thought, more accurate with a barrel twice the length of the g36c), so i tell the guy this and he says that if im after a bullpup i should wait for the new sa80. i thought great, id love an sa80, but the only one i have seen is the star, which costs a fortune and i have heard has less than desirable internals. the guy told me that this new sa80 will be a G&G aeg. he said it even has a bolting action like the real thing built in and it well be under £300. i thought 'fantastic', but i want a gun now :rolleyes: the guy told me it would be out at the end of this month or july. so i guess i'll wait as it sounds really good. my question is tho, i have scoured the net looking for some shred of info and i have found absolutely nothing :(

so, has anyone else heard anything??

absolutely nothing mate- unless this guys got some secret information that only he's privvy to, I'd be tempted to think this was a wind-up.

Shame- a quality SA80 for around the $300 would be nice :(

I know, but there's no info on G&Gs website and no-one here's heard of anything.

Obviously, thats not conclusive proof of it being a wind-up. All we can do is keep the old fingers crossed and see what happens :)

Would this be Airsoft Warehouse by any chance? They do have a lot of G&G stuff. I'd be interested to know more.

I just don't think they are a reliable as CA or TM, but they are very well finished

(in response to Skarclaw)

/Agreed

My group won't be buying any more G&G's after all three of the one's we have started breaking on us in 3 different ways. (Two UMP's and one SR 25) While I think they're good guns, I just think there are better quality guns available.

If you can get the same gun from a better manufacture then why not do it eh?

"They all broke, but they're good guns" :blink:

If you can get the same gun from a better manufacture then why not do it eh?

Who would that be? Star? What's their price again?

I never said anything about this particular gun, just G&G in general. In this case, I think the G&G would probably be better for you instead of the Star just in sheer cost alone. Though I would warn anyone who got one to be prepared for breakdowns in the near future.

Personally I don't own a G&G and never will. With the companies copying one another and releasing similar guns (Not every gun mind) I'm more than willing to wait for a better release of a gun I want.

i get the arms magazine on friday, in the last pages there is a report on taiwanese makers, this month its G&G and Guarder.

there are pictures of SA80 and an EBR M14 with M4 LE stock.

sweet!!! a shred of evidence, she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.