G&G SA80!

dechande

hi, im new to airsoft, i went to my local airsoft shop (about 2 mins away :D ) i've looked at reviews of loads of stuff and went to the shop with a pretty good idea of what i wanted. i was after the ca g36c, but when i saw the aug i thought that would be better (being a bullpup it will be more balanced and id of thought, more accurate with a barrel twice the length of the g36c), so i tell the guy this and he says that if im after a bullpup i should wait for the new sa80. i thought great, id love an sa80, but the only one i have seen is the star, which costs a fortune and i have heard has less than desirable internals. the guy told me that this new sa80 will be a G&G aeg. he said it even has a bolting action like the real thing built in and it well be under £300. i thought 'fantastic', but i want a gun now :rolleyes: the guy told me it would be out at the end of this month or july. so i guess i'll wait as it sounds really good. my question is tho, i have scoured the net looking for some shred of info and i have found absolutely nothing :(

so, has anyone else heard anything??

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don't think they are a reliable as CA or TM, but they are very well finished

(in response to Skarclaw)

/Agreed

My group won't be buying any more G&G's after all three of the one's we have started breaking on us in 3 different ways. (Two UMP's and one SR 25) While I think they're good guns, I just think there are better quality guns available.

If you can get the same gun from a better manufacture then why not do it eh?

I never said anything about this particular gun, just G&G in general. In this case, I think the G&G would probably be better for you instead of the Star just in sheer cost alone. Though I would warn anyone who got one to be prepared for breakdowns in the near future.

Personally I don't own a G&G and never will. With the companies copying one another and releasing similar guns (Not every gun mind) I'm more than willing to wait for a better release of a gun I want.

i get the arms magazine on friday, in the last pages there is a report on taiwanese makers, this month its G&G and Guarder.

there are pictures of SA80 and an EBR M14 with M4 LE stock.

sweet!!! a shred of evidence, she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine!

Archived