Marui G18c AEP Stripping Guide

famman47

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

certainly is the dark side , the amount of ###### taking I got the other day at a night game for using my AEP , instead of my gas guns. they werent laughing after I started getting kills with them and they couldnt hear the glock firing to locate me !

now my glock addiction is reaching serious proportions , just aquired 2 cyma CM030 's to complement my TM 18c for winter pistol games as well as the , G19 ,G23, G26c , G34.....

is there a support group for AEP addicts?

I've got two 030s now, well, not actually in my possesion yet :P

My Brother-in-Law in HK bought three yesterday from Gunner's shop (one for him)

He paid HK$250 each, that's £16 :blink::D

He said most prices were 15-25% lower than on the websites for all the shops he visited (I'd sent him a long shopping list :P )

Wonder how much stuff costs direct from the factories? Must be pennies...

Wonder how much postage will be <_<

I've got two 030s now, well, not actually in my possesion yet :P

My Brother-in-Law in HK bought three yesterday from Gunner's shop (one for him)

He paid HK$250 each, that's £16 :blink:  :D

He said most prices were 15-25% lower than on the websites for all the shops he visited (I'd sent him a long shopping list :P )

Wonder how much stuff costs direct from the factories? Must be pennies...

Wonder how much postage will be <_<

Yea, its the 'home team syndrome - retail version'.

A Cuban cigar in Cuba costs pennies to the locals!

Hey, gisburn20, you not alone out there. I love these CYMA AEP's and have 3 of them myself. Have not used a GBB in 2 months now.

Your choice for cold weather was also a good one. Today, it's minus 4F here with the windchill. I took one of my G18c's and left it outside for a hour (in a holster). When I went outside to test fire it, it was like holding a ice cube.

When I pulled the trigger, it funtioned flawlessly! Try that with a GBB and see how many, if any, shots you get out of it.

Only thing more dependable would be a springer!

So, my friend, I feel your pain. But it does'nt hurt THAT bad does it!? (lol)

By the way, I'm willing to take in any un-wanted CYMA or TM AEP that is in the process of being homeless (as long as it's free, however, I will pay postage!). It will get a good home, kept well maintained and used often. I just want to do my part.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I must be going daft - I remember seeing someone create a LAM unit for their Glock AEP to hold extra batts.

Would one of you chaps be kind enough to point me to the correct thread? I swear I've tried searching but with no success.

+1age in store for the first responder :D

I think I must be going daft - I remember seeing someone create a LAM unit for their Glock AEP to hold extra batts.

Would one of you chaps be kind enough to point me to the correct thread?  I swear I've tried searching but with no success.

+1age in store for the first responder :D

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=26223.0

And his Youtube vid

Does the TM Berretta M92r come apart in a similar way?

I can't say for sure on the TM, but the Jieke M93r is nearly identical.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The Torq needed for this are the T2 and T7.

I really appreciate you putting this guide together. Very well done and much kudos.

Additional note - I used the Laylax 9-ball MP7 power spring and got about 10 more FPS. Very disappointing. Sending it back, because all indications are that the spring is supposed to get at least 35-50 more fps. Will post again at a later date.

Charles

• 2 months later...

On my CYMA G18 I someday lost the Spring regulating the Semi/Auto while Skirmishing, - as a quick Fix I simply stuck a Piece of Cardboard that keeps Pressure on the Plate. It fires only Auto now, but it fires, at least. I'm looking into replacing that fix with a Proper Solution, tough. Any Ideas?

• 10 months later...

Real Great Job, have to thank you, cause i'm going to upgrade my TM G18 with the Nineball tune-up kit, and with the experience of my Cyma 030 upgrade and your Guide,i'm sure the AEP are so similar. I also made a GUIDE for the CYMA DESERT EAGLE on our site on http://www.softairmania.it/forum/showthrea...p;highlight=g18

if someone need it (sorry, it's in italian, but if some one need i can help you with translation)

Archived