Pouches for AEP mags?

Miah

I've got a TM M93R on the way & a spare mag for it already.

Anyone know of some pouches that'll fit the AEP mags properly?

Dimensions are 6-1/4 long by about an inch wide & less than half inch thick.

For the European friends, the dimensions are...something in metric...I dunno. :D

Anything available in ALICE or MOLLE that'll work or will custom pouches need be made?

Thanks

Miah

I'm not sure...they don't offer any details on that baton pouch. Even went to HSGI website & there weren't any specs.

Contacted fellow named Roamer who's started offering some custom made gear under the Go-Gear brand name on a few of the forums, but I haven't heard anything back from him as of yet.

seems like that 6-1/4 length is a bit of an oddball size compared to any other gear...

Thanks for the suggestions, open to more

Miah

i found the front mag pouch on the viper/guarder adjustable thigh holster will hold 4 as its adjustable for depth. its also the only holster i found that can hold the m93r with the pro light.

other than that i just chuck them in a spare m16 mag pouch with my spare ammo and speed loaders, its not the best way to store them if you need them in a hurry but it does work.

there 16cm if anyone wants to check if they have a pouch that might fit them.

I was recently told by an AS store that there are fake "mags" made to hold the AEP mags & then fit into a mag pouch, but I haven't seen any such thing yet...still looking into it though.

Am planning on a Guarder Tornado as well as the tac light at some point, or else try that battery cord lanyard. Just I'm still not sure whether I'd like that since I've never used a lanyard before.

Still haven't heard back from Roamer on a Go-Gear custom pouch, not a good advertisement if you can't get back to a potential customer. :(

Still looking

Miah

I used the HSGI Single Pistol Magazine Pouch found here.

http://optactical.com/pimagposi.html

It could hold 3 of them stacked sideways, and its very adjustable in case you want to go away from AEP stick mags and just stick a single stack 1911 or double stack 9mm mag in there. Closes with velcro and fastex buckle, and it holds solid. Also, molle compatible.

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

I hope this isnt a necropost...

Sparky...is your AEP the Glock? I just got my HSGI pouch in & it doesn't work worth a squat on the M93r mags. They stick up about halfway & the buckle just barely fastens & I can forget about using the velcro.

Dammit! Still looking :(

Miah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd post a pic of my G18C AEP mag storage pouches here. For the standard mags I use the Bianchi four-mag pouch. I can store mags and batteries in that thing and it works great.

I've been trying to figure out how to store the high-caps for a while and just haven't found anything that fits right. So I scavanged some 2" strap from a duffle bag and made an AEP high-cap pouch. I like the design so much that I ended up making two. I think they will work out well.

Here's the pic:

106330643-M.jpg

I used the HSGI Single Pistol Magazine Pouch found here.

http://optactical.com/pimagposi.html

It could hold 3 of them stacked sideways, and its very adjustable in case you want to go away from AEP stick mags and just stick a single stack 1911 or double stack 9mm mag in there. Closes with velcro and fastex buckle, and it holds solid. Also, molle compatible.

I hope this isnt a necropost...

Will those work with MOLLE? Looks like it might, but won't be secure.

Would this work? Or maybe too tall.

• 2 months later...
Sparky...is your AEP the Glock?  I just got my HSGI pouch in & it doesn't work worth a squat on the M93r mags.  They stick up about halfway & the buckle just barely fastens & I can forget about using the velcro.

Dammit!  Still looking  :(

Miah

Ah sorry friend. I wasn't very clear, I only tried it with the G18C AEP magazines and not the M93R ones. My bad..

Will those work with MOLLE? Looks like it might, but won't be secure.

Would this work? Or maybe too tall.

Yes, the HSGI Single Pistol Magazine Pouch is molle compatible and a single Malice clip is included with each. That pop flare pouch looks pretty damn big...

I just picked up a bunch of pouches from this sale thread http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=91464&hl=

The quad pistol mag pouch on top will work perfect for AEP mags, either G18c or M93r. I tried both in it. Unfortunantly neither the seller nor myself can ID the maker. Pitty, they will work for all of my pistol mags, from my AEP G18c, to my G27, to my USP .45 or my MP7!

Archived