Searching Within Threads

Is it in the realm of possibilities to code for a search function that searches for key words within a single thread. This would be useful in the photo forum because if you remember for example seeing a picture of an mp5 with a nitro.v rail you could go to the mp5 thread, and search "nitro.v" and if someone complemented the poster on the purchase, or the purchaser listed the accessories he added it would come up, allowing people to find pictures easiers, especially when the threads read thirty or so pages. Make sense?

• 1 year later...

I apologise if this has been suggested before (I did look) but it would be great if you could choose a page number when looking at picture threads. The 1911, Glock, Sig and Armalite picture threads sometimes have hundreds of pages. I like looking through these topics but it is very time consuming to look through all the pages in one go. What I normally do is read the pages in batches of 25/50. So when I go back to the topic it would save a lot of time if I could select 'read from page 10, 25, 50, that kind of thing. I regularly read other forums that have this function. Perahps it is possible but I am too stupid to realise! If so, could someone tell me how to do it.

I hope that all makes sense :P

Edited by chris u'5