Well it's a new year so I thought I'd see what you guys would like me to do more of, and take advice and ideas on how to improve things for you folks.

I know that you're all after a photo gallery, and I'm keeping an eye out for some half decent software to install one, but the major concern is the bandwidth that it may take up. It's not off the cards per-se, it's just something I'm carefully considering an implimentation of :)

Sooo... what are you after?

Totally oddball suggestion, which is probably horrendous to implement, but perhaps we could have a little global map where members could volunteer to mark their location? Not down to a street level, but perhaps on a general national / perhaps even regional level? I just think it would be interesting to show how varied the membership is on here, and to help organise meetings with players in similar areas who may not post as often as some *ahem* people. :unsure:

As I said just an idea.. :)

More reviews would be great. Also, how about a Video section where you could see various airsoft, for example, I've never seen a Classic Army gun video. The video section would only have new videos put by the moderators, etc. I wanna hear how CA's and ICS sound! Haha.

I like the map idea too. I also just found some others. I put them in my Personal Note Pad when the new site first opened and they still could do with being added...

• Tooltips for abbreviations in posts,
  • Change colour of hyperlinks in posts for easier recognition (black just looks like underlined text),
  • Web addresses to auto-hyperlink without the need for "http://",
  • "5 most recent posts" list at top of forum index,
  • A page that predicts the correct lottery numbers for the coming week.

Okay, forget the last one, but the others would be really handy. ;)

Cheers :)

Maybe you could swing a few freebies from suppliers shops for compotitions?

Airsoft Interviews? Pick a random forum member who has "x" amount of posts and fire some questions at them.

Skirmish site reviews?

And cheers for the new Rank

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.