Hi! I'm the n00est n00b..

Laulee

Hello, name's Laura-Leigh (Laulee for short)

I haven't been airsofting yet, nor do I own any guns... yet...

Although I have enjoyed making things go boom in the garden with my bf Psaldorn's guns.

When we move to Coventry and get cushty jobs and money, we're going to go to the local skirmish sites. Yay.

So there. That's my relationship to airsoft in a gun shell.

So yeah.. hi everyone!

LLxxx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi! welcome to the forums! it might be nice to fill this in, so we can get to know you a bit better!

any ideas on what gun(s) you might get yet?

:blush:  :P

Not sure. Been looking around.

I'm quite fond of the idea of running (Chuck Norris style) throught the forest with an Uzi in each hand, firing like a maniac.

Yup.

LLxxx

i did resist the temptation to do this... dont perticularly want Psaldorn ripping out my trachea though... he may be a total nutter.. we never know...

At the point where I rip out your trachea you'd know surely.. or is there still room for doubt that I was just being "over-dramatic"?

*Sharpens teeth*

:D

By the way, forgot to add.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, create a new thread or pm etc... However, if in the case of creating a new thread, I suggest you Search first :)

To make life eaiser when searching. Search "Topic titles only" (See pic below)

If you want to have a look at/ read up on some of the guns available on the market (which I suggest you do) before you buy, then have a look at the Reviews on this site.

search.jpg

Again, need any more help just ask, the majority of people on this forum are very nice people :)

i'd get an mp7

I said that, but the likelyhood is that I'll be seduced into more HK goodness and buy an MP7 which will be used thusly.

I'm using the "I might need guns for friends" logic as a method of convincing myself I do actually need these extra weapons.. P90 as a backup to MP5SD5 is not overkill.. :)

Re: the searching. I;ve already forced LL to watch hours of me browsing and searching so she's probably picked up on the routine.. smart lass.

Dual Uzis might be fun, but with some forearm work we could make dual M249s a feasible goal.

Girls + Big Guns = Win

Edit: "Nibbles"? The first time I read that I assumed it was meant to be nipples.. now I think I'll adopt it as my pet name for nipples.

Archived