Hi! I'm the n00est n00b..

Laulee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laulee=loving the arnies peeps.

LLxxx

Well.. I just had tea with the sexy Canadian from next door :P

(Never seen her before she actually accepted the tea offer, was sat on the doorstep and I couldn't just let her sit there cold. Turns out her housemates were in just too dense to open the door)

Also just said goodbye to my Student Union.. closing for this year. Had to repeatedly tell everyone why LL wasn't here "Addicted to forums she is, oy!, terrible shame".

*Continues rambling until the combined tea/diet coke combo wears off*

Well.. I just had tea with the sexy Canadian from next door :P

(Never seen her before she actually accepted the tea offer, was sat on the doorstep and  I couldn't just let her sit there cold. Turns out her housemates were in just too dense to open the door)

Also just said goodbye to my Student Union.. closing for this year. Had to repeatedly tell everyone why LL wasn't here "Addicted to forums she is, oy!, terrible shame".

*Continues rambling until the combined tea/diet coke combo wears off*

:o

I think you'll find it's because she wasn't invited!

;)

LLxx

Excuses :) I was only invited half an hour before it was due to kick off.. I wasn't blaming you for the fact any further than by your existance and relation to me it caused the question to be asked.

Strange, in an alternate timeline the same thing happened on they didn't ask about you.. they must not like you there. :||

Archived