Hi! I'm the n00est n00b..

Laulee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paying customers only.

Airsoft items accepted.

Pimp Cloak/Cane are optional.

(I can see how it could be misconstrued as schoolmaster stuff.. but if you ever saw any of my headmistresses you'd see how I wouldn't think of it as an option)

I'll assume that what you said was horrifically racist/sexist/facist and be appropriately offended.

*Asks government to ban the internets*

That picture makes my pimp livery ruffle up as I sense another pimp on my turf.

Edit: Keyboard on the fritz

The amount of punishment it's taken over the years from crashing games (= pummelling fists and flying keys) and crumbs and drinks.. it probbaly does have a mild amount of hatred for me. Maybe it just doesnt like the impromptu duct-tape camoflague LL and myself inflicted on it.

*Slaps keyboard*

Stop your whining, ho!

The amount of punishment it's taken over the years from crashing games (= pummelling fists and flying keys) and crumbs and drinks.. it probbaly does have a mild amount of hatred for me. Maybe it just doesnt like the impromptu duct-tape camoflague LL and myself inflicted on it.

*Slaps keyboard*

Stop your whining, ho!

Hey, that keyboard camo rocks! Not as good as the camo-ish thing i've been doing to the side of your whole computer though, that's gonna look great when i get around to finishing it!

And i can testify to the violent beatings that poor keyboard receives when it doesn't work. Scary :wide-eyed:

LLxxx

Like the paradox of hedonism, but in the form of insanity.

The more you go on about it, the less crazy things get to be honest... as you're obviuosly sober and in control - ish...

for most of us anyway.

Spedz should let his hair down and dafool should just logon and say a couple of words.

Then we're talkin'

So you're going to be in the kitchen every evening, undoing whatever the workmen did that day?

:zorro:

How did my sense of deviousness evade me so thoroughly that I missed that ploy?!

On the other hand.. I might see if they need a spare pair of hands, failing that another person to do stuff with - if they do then maybe I can earn a bit more money (and they had so better give me my whole deposit back)

Archived