Doc quits DPM!

doc_newstead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you said my set of HyperStealth HCD Woodland wouldn't fit you - so I guess that rules that out...

I'm very surprised that no one has suggested MARPAT yet....

It works well in UK woodlands all year round, its cheaper than Multicam, better than UDCP, easier to find than AUSCAM, works well with OD gear, of course it goes well with an M16.

Only downside being of course that its the uniform of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.... :P

Be like me... get CADPAT.... and lots of it ^_^

MARPAT all the way, goes well with the M16, as well as Woodland gear, OD gear, Coyote Brown gear, and Desert tan gear. Very flexible and is down right sexy. On top of all that it works. It is a good pattern and seems to work verywell in most enviroments.

But the M84 is cool...and the CADPAT.....you know I am a BDU ######...so ignore that...but really. MARPAT is where it's at...then again there is JGSDF...dammit. Go MARPAT.

:) 60 pattern British olive, gives the added bonus of looking like UNIT troops from the 70s. ;)

Comes in all Brit type sizes ie; short/round, short/slim, short/normal and tall/with short arms.

All you need then is a big blue box to get from skirmish to skirmish.

:) 60 pattern British olive, gives the added bonus of looking like UNIT troops from the 70s. ;)

Comes in all Brit type sizes ie; short/round, short/slim, short/normal and tall/with short arms.

All you need then is a big blue box to get from skirmish to skirmish.

QFT! :D

M98 camo (Finnish camo) They also use a C8 which is basically a armalite ; )

Far east  You don't have a source for the JGSDF camo do you?

Yes I do, I can brand new JGSDF for around 12,000 JPY to 15,000 JPY never issued. I can also get all the armour and webbing.

That's funny, since I can't find Finnish camo....

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...... every post i seem to read from you is mindless SPAM. Post something useful for godsake man.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...... every post i seem to read from you is mindless SPAM. Post something useful for godsake man.

It's not my fault you lack the wit to see the point.

The point is this: It was suggested that he wear a camouflage that, as far as I know, is not available for commercial purchase. One could just as well as suggest that he wear, say Polkatarn.

In other words the suggestion that he wear Finnish camo was completely pointless, so Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform.

It's not my fault you lack the wit to see the point.

The point is this: It was suggested that he wear a camouflage that, as far as I know, is not available for commercial purchase. One could just as well as suggest that he wear, say Polkatarn.

Actually, there is at least one e-tailer I know of in Finland where you can buy a set of the Finnish M92 camo:

http://www.maanpuolustusyhtio.fi/products.php?product=2101

As far as Norwegian M98 camo is concerned, there was a thorough discussion of this a couple of weeks ago...

:D

I agree with Screamin_Weasel.

Tiger Stripe all the way. I got a complete set recently for $50. And that included a boonie hat.

HomepageCatalog2.jpg

I believe some current special forces units deployed based in the jungle areas might use it. I know from fact that the US Navy SEALS "unofficially" used it as late as 1998. Then again, I believe tiger stripe never was an official issued pattern, US soldiers just got it from ARVN in Vietnam.

Archived