Doc quits DPM!

doc_newstead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, there is at least one e-tailer I know of in Finland where you can buy a set of the Finnish M92 camo: 

http://www.maanpuolustusyhtio.fi/products.php?product=2101

As far as Norwegian M98 camo is concerned, there was a thorough discussion of this a couple of weeks ago...

:D

I don't suppose anyone can give a rough translation of that? I'd like to know what the €125 would get me. I'll click random liks on the site till I find everything I would need for a full M92 loadout because I really like the look of this.

When I came to this thread, I was inclined to propose Swedish M90 (and was surprised that nobody else mentioned it so far), which coincidentally I also was inclined to buy myself a set of. Nice stuff, very nice. :wub:

But you damned communists woke my slumbering love for Tiger Stripe again! Do you even know how long it took to convince myself that Tiger Stripe would not be as good of a choice as M90 and to fight down the urge to buy it? All my plans about buying a shiny new M90 combo, crumbled to dust! <_<

:P

I don't suppose anyone can give a rough translation of that? I'd like to know what the €125 would get me. I'll click random liks on the site till I find everything I would need for a full M92 loadout because I really like the look of this.

Looks like just the jacket and trousers...

There are some nice friendly Finns on this thread on Militaryphotos.net (such as FDFcorporal) who would probably help though. :)

Well Doc,

M84 is something nice...there are some MILTEC made BDU Sets arround for 35 Euros. It works very well in Spring and Summer and I think you should it.

After a lot of "trials" FT,DPM,ACU,AUSCAM,TIGERSTRIPE I´m currently going after some old fashioned Rhodesian Camo or French Lizzard.....

Thought CADPAT was the obvious choice, and you confirmed my suspicion. Thanks ;) 

(Did I spell 'suspicion' right?)

Don't overlook Flecktarn though - in fact, check out www.flecktarn.co.uk. They have some excellent photos of Jagdkommando 1 all kitted up in Flecktarn at one of the big Swedish airsoft events.

Then of course if you can wait a couple of months, there's always HyperStealth's Spec4ce Woodland....

Archived