Need help on chosing a new aeg from 3 options

christhesecond

ok so ive just been very lucky with ebay and have run into about 850 quid

i have a slr105 witha gp-30 which i love but i would like to get something different

im so damn confused as to what to get its beyond a joke

i have narrowed it down to 3 options

what follows is me being bored and trying to weigh up what would be the better options in an especially sad format based on the hours that i have spent scouring the internet for info on each

I WOULD LOVE ANYBODY TO ADD TO WHAT I HAVE PUT TO HELP AID MY DECISION

for example more speficic stats or basically anything i have missed

Airsoft investment comparison

Minimi CQBr ICS M4 para

fps- 328 (with 1j spring), 328, 328

rof- Very high, High, high

range- ? ? ?

price- 720, 350, 270

Price

with extras -830, 500, 400

realism- Full metal, Full metal, Full metal

weight- Very heavy, Quite heavy, Quite heavy

size- big, Compact, Very compact

Customisability- poor, Very good, Very good

Scare factor- Watch them run, Average, average

General s3x factor- 9/10, 8/10, 7.5/10

reliability- 8/10, 8/10, ?

General strength- 10/10, 9/10, 8/10

Battery capacity- Large with battery sling, Average size in peq or stock, Average size in peq

availability Whenever, Whenever, 1 month

Other points

Minimi pro’s:

- would get elcan or “elken” scope ftw

- very useful for use at my favourite site (it’s basically think woodland making it a cross between woodland and cqb

- quick change spring

- bipod

cons:

- battery in sling is the best option for me as I’m not good with internals and wouldn’t be confident taking it apart to rewire it into the battery

- ridiculous price

cqbr pro’s:

- general s3x0r look

- would get a ris m203

cons:

- crane stock is fiddly

ics m4 para pro’s:

- comes with a ridiculous amount of free stuff such as a gripod and 2 hi caps to list a few!!

- quick change gearbox (good to get one with an m100 for ground zero)

- couldn’t be a better choice for cqb (imo) with a folding stock

- would get a ris m203

cons:

- not sure of how reliable they would be with all the upgrades as they aren’t released yet

I don't like the stock, and doesn't the vertical grip serve as a bipod as well?

Either way, I hear great things about the the M15 CQB, and if I could afford it, I'd get it, although I also think it's a bit ugly... but oh well, maybe I'm just too picky.

I would have thought that the CA would take 9.6vs fine, but you'd need to double check.

The minimi is a great gun, but a bit long, a bit heavy. Now some people like that, some don't and the only real way to find out is playing a day with it. Which means risking it.

The ICS gun is - well allright. The internals are nice, its very practical and the stock and RIS grip are like you said, "marmite." But the gearbox isn't the normal AEG size. So if you decided suddenly that you wanted to do say a Shrike conversion or make it into an M16A2, you couldn't get the metal reciever to fit it.

The CQB has nice internals, build quality etc and has fully TM,G&G,G&P etc parts. I'd get that personally.

m15 CQB ROCKS! I wish i had spent the extra and got one now. With all the guys i play regularly with we pretty much own the entire range of guns - obviosuly not old sk00l CO2 tank guns and the like but more modern stuff yes. There minimi, sniper rifles upgraded to whatever, m4's g36, augs, FAMAS, etc etc. You know the only gun we don't want the opposition to have? The CA m15 CQB with a 10.8 battery... Its really really nice.

Archived