ello

Moominator

Hello!

Just a quick 'new n00b' alert for you all. Just starting to get to grips with airsoft after being coaxed into it by a few mates (didn't take much after a few CQBs with borrowed equipment :D ). Just ordered a ICS M4 C15 as my first AEG which should be here in a few weeks and will probably be looking to pick up a GBB side arm at some point :)

Anyway hello again, and let the flaming commence!

Moom x

Welcome to airsoft, good to know you have a sence of humour unlike some people. But remember to search on here using ght red button at the top and google before asking a question. If I were you i'd read all the 'sticky' topics at the top of all the forums in the airsoft *chaffinch* chat section. You'll gain alot of useful information. Have fun now. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, what GBB are you thinking about because KWA Glock 19's are a good sidearm.

GBB wise i don't know, mate has a KWA glock 18c, works well enough but it does feel a tad plasticy and the full auto just seems more of a 'watch this lads' type gimmick than a useful option in a game situation.. but i guess there is no harm in having it there just in case!

Actually fancy something with a rail, for mounting laser/torch for night time CQBs and so the KJ Works p226 or m9 elite appeals but reading up on them suggests that there are a large proportion of KJW lemons leaving the factory! Could of course be the old internet rumor mill in full effect but i've not got enough knowledge/experience to tell :D

With that in mind i am leaning back towards the KWA stuff as it seems good value and its what a few mates use with no major problems (bar the odd leaky mag). Anyway i'm off to france in 2 weeks to go riding for a month so ill worry about what to get then!

And Kliskey ive filled in your little chain post :)

Hello! 

Just a quick 'new n00b' alert for you all. Just starting to get to grips with airsoft after being coaxed into it by a few mates (didn't take much after a few CQBs with borrowed equipment  :D ). Just ordered a ICS M4 C15 as my first AEG which should be here in a few weeks and will probably be looking to pick up a GBB side arm at some point  :) 

Anyway hello again, and let the flaming commence! 

Moom x

Heylo, .. good choice on your rifle, .. although if you want to read a review on it, i've submitted one in the review database ;)

As for a GBB, .. can't go wrong with Glocks *says he who own a Desert Eagle* ... :D

Welcome to the forums, an hey don't get on the bad side with the "flaming commence" thingy. ;)

Heylo, .. good choice on your rifle, .. although if you want to read a review on it, i've submitted one in the review database  ;) 

As for a GBB, .. can't go wrong with Glocks *says he who own a Desert Eagle* ...  :D

Welcome to the forums, an hey don't get on the bad side with the "flaming commence" thingy.  ;)

Yeah i had a quick look over the review, a few guys that play have ics m4s and my brothers ics ak74 just arrived today so ive got good backup if stuff goes wrong and i know they are solid guns.

lol.. i was suggesting most of the flaming would be coming in my direction :P

Hey moominator, I'm guessing it's the same moominator as on SDH, judging by the name, avatar and riding in france! When you headed out there? I'm going for 2 weeks at the start of august.

Graham

Yup thats me!

Headed out a week today for a month... however if funds allow it a few of us may rearrange flights skank some accomodation and stay for another 2 weeks :D So i might see you out there!

Yeah i had a quick look over the review, a few guys that play have ics m4s and my brothers ics ak74 just arrived today so ive got good backup if stuff goes wrong and i know they are solid guns.

lol.. i was suggesting most of the flaming would be coming in my direction  :P

They are indeed solid guns, .. although a good tip for the R.I.S is to pull back the Delta ring (the bit between the foregrip and the receiver), take the lower half of the rail system off (where the forgrip is), an at the back end, put a bit of tape around the 2 prongy things on the inside, ... makes it less wobbly.

:)

Moomin !!!!

Forget the M4 (the choice of friendly fire types) and get yourself a nice professional hose pipe Kalashnikov (you cant seem to keep your hands off of my AK74 at the minute).

Will be picking up your M4 from the shop when your in France and running it in for ya  ;)

;) No need to run it in, .. if he's bought it from Z1 then there already ran in.

Plus they do a nice 311fps out the box.

Haahahaha its in my hands now and my AK battery fits just nice DAKKKA DAKKKA

It does actually fire really nice doesnt have as much kick as the ICS AK (yet) but I really like the design and feel of it, like the fact the silencer actually works, and the cunning spare mag release :)

Seriously considering an ICS M16 (with a PSG barrel) now ;)

Archived