My WA2000 (for anyone that hasnt seen it)

Candyman

that is simply fascinating, now that makes me want to save the 70k dollars, meet the former president of Carl Walther america, and buy a real WA2000 from him, candyman you have defined perfection and patience at its best, you have become my idol for undergoing such task and making an end result that is a true masterpiece and should be displayed at a museum. my most sincere congratulations go to you and thanks for inspiring us with your genious.

Last I saw, a real WA2000 for sale was running about $34k (USD). That was years ago. . . keep in mind that something like 75-81 (some odd #) pieces were made. . there were more airsoft ones, both my Asahi/Geneth, made than the real steel. . I think 150 for the Asahi and 300 for the Geneth ( I had #196).

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you, Candyman! You make me want so want to spend outrageous amounts of money in an attempt to do the same, only to completely *fruitcage* up and waste my money on what will look like a mangled heap of wood and metal..oh, well. I can dream.

Sir, you deserve your own Vault! energy drink commercial

Last I saw, a real WA2000 for sale was running about $34k (USD). That was years ago. . . keep in mind that something like 75-81 (some odd #) pieces were made. . there were more airsoft ones, both my Asahi/Geneth, made than the real steel. . I think 150 for the Asahi and 300 for the Geneth ( I had #196).

I've seen one on Gunbroker hit for 38k and going straight up a few months ago

I looked at using that pistol but with the co2 jobbie it'd have made the magazine too fat, wouldn't have looked right.

*edit* im getting mixed up! anyhoo that one doesnt have blow back and i like blowback!

incidently i should have a chrono reading this week!

*edit* im getting mixed up! anyhoo that one doesnt have blow back and i like blowback!

Hm, right. How about KWC Sigma? :D Or HFC Wingun 101B? You surely had to cut the WA gun to size and I'm sort of reluctant to cut up a WA (as it's rare here and costs nearly 200 quid, which is insanely much here), but a HFC? Sure... ;)

Also, Mk1 has very hard trigger pull, which isn't really good for a sniper rifle.

Archived