Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candyman

My WA2000 (for anyone that hasnt seen it)

that is simply fascinating, now that makes me want to save the 70k dollars, meet the former president of Carl Walther america, and buy a real WA2000 from him, candyman you have defined perfection and patience at its best, you have become my idol for undergoing such task and making an end result that is a true masterpiece and should be displayed at a museum. my most sincere congratulations go to you and thanks for inspiring us with your genious.

Last I saw, a real WA2000 for sale was running about $34k (USD). That was years ago. . . keep in mind that something like 75-81 (some odd #) pieces were made. . there were more airsoft ones, both my Asahi/Geneth, made than the real steel. . I think 150 for the Asahi and 300 for the Geneth ( I had #196).

I dont even like the WA2000 but thats still the best homegrown scratch built gun ever

move to the states and churn out insane airsoft guns for folks with deep pockets :)

+1 coming your way but i think theres a queue formed to hand them out :D

Ive never even heard of the gun till now.

BUT, sir, you truely are a craftsmen and deserve all good things to come to you as that talent shouldnt go unrecognised.

All the best

Damn you, Candyman! You make me want so want to spend outrageous amounts of money in an attempt to do the same, only to completely *fruitcage* up and waste my money on what will look like a mangled heap of wood and metal..oh, well. I can dream.

Sir, you deserve your own Vault! energy drink commercial

Last I saw, a real WA2000 for sale was running about $34k (USD). That was years ago. . . keep in mind that something like 75-81 (some odd #) pieces were made. . there were more airsoft ones, both my Asahi/Geneth, made than the real steel. . I think 150 for the Asahi and 300 for the Geneth ( I had #196).

I've seen one on Gunbroker hit for 38k and going straight up a few months ago

Damn, I'd gladly order another one, this time fitted with a KJW Ruger Mk1. Dirt cheap gun with enough punch to not be discussed on these forums (espec. when you drop in a "carbine" barrel).

I looked at using that pistol but with the co2 jobbie it'd have made the magazine too fat, wouldn't have looked right.

*edit* im getting mixed up! anyhoo that one doesnt have blow back and i like blowback!

incidently i should have a chrono reading this week!

if i had 50 posts id give you a+1. I think i will go through the forums and put a pointless reply on everything i see, just so i can give you a rep point. That is one sexy toy. I think the airsoft gods are very much pleased, hell i think you may already be an airsoft god. Nice job dude

Simply amazing. I don't know how much you earn making ID-cards, but I'm sure you could earn a LOT making these custom replicas. No doubt about it.

*edit* im getting mixed up! anyhoo that one doesnt have blow back and i like blowback!

Hm, right. How about KWC Sigma? :D Or HFC Wingun 101B? You surely had to cut the WA gun to size and I'm sort of reluctant to cut up a WA (as it's rare here and costs nearly 200 quid, which is insanely much here), but a HFC? Sure... ;)

Also, Mk1 has very hard trigger pull, which isn't really good for a sniper rifle.

Yeh i wasnt too sure what i wanted as a donor gun, i have a WA pistol already and they seem of a high quality, also the single stack mags are very thin which was a requirement. I just thought i'd stick to what i knew.

Do you have any pictures of the internals?

all pics here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.