Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candyman

My WA2000 (for anyone that hasnt seen it)

PLEASE for the love of evil tell me you used a R/C car commutator lathe to do the barrel cutting?

That is the greatest looking custom made gun I've seen in a LONG time. Now if only you could build up an AEG one.

Or maybe I'll get my butt in my shop and make one...

PLEASE for the love of evil tell me you used a R/C car commutator lathe to do the barrel cutting?

I did, little bit too long for it but never the less it worked!

wa163.JPG

Awesome Job.

What's the weight on that thing?

I've been working on my custom gun for a while now.

Albeit the wifey made me put it on hold for building the new house....

Anyway, G'job.

Dp you think adding a custom CO2 bottle would fit anywhere? I saw a custom M4A1 by powersports and they had Co2. I cant say the fps because it is illegal in this room but its more than 3 times stronger than a hi capa.

Dp you think adding a custom CO2 bottle would fit anywhere? I saw a custom M4A1 by powersports and they had Co2. I cant say the fps because it is illegal in this room but its more than 3 times stronger than a hi capa.

err look again, the internals system is a WA pistol with a long barrel - as stock; they can't take green gas without developing cracks in the slide after a while.

Your dad! im 25!

It'll be a bit stronger when i get this high flow valve and spring in, If i wanted it mega powerful i'd have used co's internals, but i didnt.

lol, well quite, im not going to sell it so its a bit silly anyway. I mean someone could be willing to pay 10 times that, just because its the only one like it in the world........... or not.

Can you try to make a one with CO2 bottle? That would be nice. Like that one picture I showed you. The paper he was holding says "HK M4 Custom Poweredge sports custom m4a1 with co2 bottle 900fps"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.