Bought a CQBR, thanks for your help (incl. pics)

christhesecond

bought a cqbr from wolf yesterday and it makes me speechless so thanks to everybody who advised me to get that.

the range and accuracy arent as good as my slr which i expected cos of the shorter barrel but its more powerful and its rof with a 9.6 is hilarious

stoked too cos i found my old pro peak so fast charges ftw

any way yeah once i get 50 posts done i will give +1's to everybody who helped especially to lance jackass

cheers guys

chris

It's a real shame that you live in the UK. Because I'd be pretty happy stealing that from you =]. But that looks awesome man, nice work. At first I thought that flashlight was a tube of chemicals or something, haha. So after you get them out, you spontaneously light them on fire! That'd be pretty neat too

Hmm, they are out but Uncompany doesn't have them. Ah well, I'll buy the A2 so. Not much differance.

Just checked there actually. It's out of stock. I'll have to drop them an email.

Oh, and sorry for hijacking christheseconds thread, your gun is BEAUTIFUL! :D

Hauk

thanks everybody i love it too. battery takes a bit of fiddling but there just a knack to it and i got it in 5 secs.

i asked my mate to test it on me by shooting my from 20 metres (human chrono kind of thing) i was gonna get him to fire a couple rounds at me but his first shot whizzed over my head and his second hit me right in the back of the head at which point i screamed thats enough ffs. god that hurt

am gonna chrono it on sunday which should be interesting

cobalt sky its just a replica aimpoint for 40 quid from wolf. its wicked but i cant work out whether to keep the iron sights on with the aimpoint or not as it looks wicked but i cant work out how practical it is in that setup

just out of interest can anybody suggest any other bits that would look good on it

will probably order a g&p ris short m203 for shuds and guggles. at the same time i really want a rico replica torch grip thingy

im obsessed already

chris

p.s. cheers to adil at wolf armouries, great help and very friendly (he did go on a bit too much about me getting an eotech too tho)

so tried to use the cqb today and it chrono'd at 350, 528, and 350

yes thats 528!!! probly a fluke but was mad lols

needless to say i wasnt allowed to use it and its gonna need about 3000 rounds of bedding in

ah well

anybody else had it chrono this high out of the box, if so after you've bedded it in how much does the velocity dip?

cheers

chris

so tried to use the cqb today and it chrono'd at 350, 528, and 350

yes thats 528!!! probly a fluke but was mad lols

needless to say i wasnt allowed to use it and its gonna need about 3000 rounds of bedding in

ah well

anybody else had it chrono this high out of the box, if so after you've bedded it in how much does the velocity dip?

cheers

chris

Sounds like a dodgy chrono...or at least I have not seen a gun range that much. But anyway is does look very nice indeed.

You better get a lot of mags and ammo because your're gonna be trigga happy wit it!

The first day I got it,I shot about 800 rounds with it. :D

I've given up on that idea. Nowhere has them. And I've fallen in love with the HK416 gun. So my new project is to build one of those :D

Hauk

Archived