• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

000_3919.jpg

Notice how the pegboard is in a closet. My (15 year old) sister and her friends wont stop playing with the guns (then say the guns scrare them) so I was forced to lock them up in a closet. The rest of my gear is in the boiler room or under the table in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem, since my last post in this thread my gun room has undergone several heavy renovations.

Mainly some new spacers behind the boards and some longer screws to get into the studs. So I can hang guns in confidence now!

Gunroom001.jpg

Gunroom002.jpg

Gunroom003.jpg

Gunroom004.jpg

Gunroom005.jpg

Just a side note, missing from this picture is my SPm40, JAC m16 (which now belongs to donut) Led Pocket's SL8-C (In transit) and Linemans CA M249 (which basically belongs to me now, just need to finalize the shipping dates).

The most recent pic of my guns

PICT0003.jpg

Ive ran out of room on the wall :(

Has anyone got tips for cheap ways to mount pistols to pegboard?

I've got a pretty flashy pistol mount under construction but I dont wanna have to go out and buy proper hooks if I can help it as I'm on a tight budget for it after buyng the backing.

• 3 weeks later...

Re-worked the gun rack. Now I can display almost all my guns...

Corner.jpg

Corner of my basement.

Handguns.jpg

Handguns.

Wallrack.jpg

Long guns.

Mags.jpg

Mags.

There are a few things missing from the pile: CAR-15, Browning MKIII, A TMP, both TMP stocks, other bits and bobs.

For a bit of fun try to name all the guns on the rack from just the bottom view. A recognition challenge.