If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, after spending some time last night and this morning cleaning out one of the closets in my room, I went to the hardware store and picked up a 4' by 4' piece of pegboard and some hanging hooks. After cutting it to size with a hand saw, my brother and I mounted it.

This is my ub3r 1337 tactical airsoft command cave:

1337.jpg

(the case above the 360 controller is "Ghost Recon: Avanced Warfighter")

And here is how it looks after my brother and I stopped trying to make it as leet as possible without buying multicam and plate carriers:

Serious.jpg

It's just cammo netting. The stuff they throw over tanks and OPs etc.

Personally, I'm not into the whole gun-wall thing. Something always happens that means you have to take em down.

My own mistake was mounting them all in my spare bedroom. The electricity meter is also in there.

Every time the guy stopped around to read the meter I had a mad panic to bung everything in the bedroom.

That problem is pretty much non-existent in many other countries, isn't it?

Personally, I'm not into the whole gun-wall thing. Something always happens that means you have to take em down.

My own mistake was mounting them all in my spare bedroom. The electricity meter is also in there.

Every time the guy stopped around to read the meter I had a mad panic to bung everything in the bedroom.

Why? Legal reasons? Or is the meter inside of the house?

You could just stick 'em in a closet.

My Dad had that problem in his old house. The Gas company had to change out the Meters in the basement and it took a few days. He only had about 22 replicas and real rifles on the walls that he forgot to take down before they got there. The look on their face was interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds me of when we had the heating replaced here. I had a mad dash clearing away all my airsoft kit and taking down my guns for the couple of days they needed to be in my room then put everything back up when they'd done only for them to have to go back in there 2 days later when everything was out on show.

:o <- that pretty much sums up the look on the workmens faces :P

I'll be redoing my gun wall soon so I'll get some pics up once my latest horde of guns come in and get mounted.

Edited by evansy