If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well after about a month of work i finally finished organizing my "work room." So bear with me, My existing wall mount is up there but it is just enhanced now. :)

First pic is my extra car stereo that i took from my Tracker. I have it setup as my stereo in my work room. It sounds awesome!!! It runs straight to a powered sub, then to two satellite speakers. Just have to post it. :)

DSC03709.jpg

The following pics are the racks i replaced my chest of drawers with. I have so much more room. I have a tool rack, a junk rack, a computer rack, and most importantly an airsoft rack. Also followed by my Airsoft Cabinet. :)

DSC03710.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

DSC03713.jpg

Edited by ferretkiller
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you even allow your guns to get dusty, you seriously need to re-evaluate your position on airsoft. :P

He speaks the truth.

When you've got your guns wall mounted you never leave them alone long enough for them to get dusty.

Ok - not wall mounted but...

I make that 34 pistols...

Twenty-seven GBB pistols (cant be bothered to name)

One Gas revolver (S&W M66)

Two NBB (Glock 34, MK1 Ruger)

One AEP (Glock 18)

One PFC Semi Auto (Sig P220)

Two Blank firers (Magnum, Colt SAA)

I have about Fifteen more GBB guns that arnt pictured in the cabinet due to lack of room in it.

Does that count?

Clik my Website link at the bottom for full details of my armoury - if they were all on a wall i would be laughing because my flat would need another room to hold them!

Armourpiercing.

post-251-1197605069_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

My dad's collection dwafs mine lol.

This is my m14 in cod4 mode

17012008114.jpg

Just need to paint it and get the right front site.

And if im honest i only actually use the m14, sa80 and g36. Pistol wise the p226 and 1911 ;)

Edited by msx361