If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is mine. Shame is there is one one slot open. That mean ill have to start working on another rack. This one was given to me from a guy i go to church with. He is a wood worker, made it by hand. It really is a nice Rack. :P

Just so you know i dont keep the guns proped up as in the pic. The usually rest in their respective slots.

DSC02307.jpg

Is that the room where you're going to have your daughter introduce her boyfriends to you? :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"And I'll bring the young man in real close, so only he and I can hear the conversation and say: 'See that little girl right there? She's my only girl, man. So if you have any thoughts about huggin' or kissin'; you remember these words: I've got no problem going back to prison!' "

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

"And I'll bring the young man in real close, so only he and I can hear the conversation and say: 'See that little girl right there?  She's my only girl, man.  So if you have any thoughts about huggin' or kissin'; you remember these words: I've got no problem going back to prison!' "

Man I have written that down!

Although you should ask him before you say that, "Which one takes your fancy?"

Then inform him thats the one you will hunt him down with.

Edited by FarEast
this thread is doomed.

Donnie will come in here with his slatboard and wrapping cardboard and ###### over everybody lol.

my room aint big enough for me to slatboard it and cover it in guns - guitars already occupy the space.

LOL!...Im that obvious... :)

BTW thumbwood that wire mesh looks real nice...much sexier than slatboard I have to say.

However some people have a kinky love of slatboard, I got mine from MORPLAN. http://www.morplan.com/

The also sell 4 inch chrome hangers. I tried the plastic white one first but they were sh!t. I got a small ammount of 10inch hangers for the larger guns...but only used like 2 of them - the 4 inch ones work perfect.

This pic is wall version 2...more guns added since the last layout.... LINKY TO OLD WALL LAYOUT

wall_v002_large.jpg

Heres a LINKY to a much larger pic of the above pic.

I have another 2 rifles to fit - which is why its layout is a bit odd at present - trying to minimise moving guns about when they come. I think 2 more guns is all this space will take. :(

LOL!...Im that obvious... :)

BTW thumbwood that wire mesh looks real nice...much sexier than slatboard I have to say.

However some people have a kinky love of slatboard, I got mine from MORPLAN.  http://www.morplan.com/

The also sell 4 inch chrome hangers.  I tried the plastic white one first but they were sh!t.  I got a small ammount of 10inch hangers for the larger guns...but only used like 2 of them - the 4 inch ones work perfect.

This pic is wall version 2...more guns added since the last layout....  LINKY TO OLD WALL LAYOUT

wall_v002_large.jpg

LINKY to a much larger pic of the above pic.

I have another 2 rifles to fit - which is why its layout is a bit odd at present - trying to minimise moving guns about when they come.  I think 2 more guns is all this space will take. :(

wow. I want all of them :).