If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donnie I'm impressed, perhaps I shouldent be trying to wean my collection down to the guns I skirm with.

KM3

Never wean down - wean UP - er...if weaning up is possible.

I saw Evilhippy mounted his guns on his lawn one time - very nice. He laid them out in the shape of a large shotgun IIRC. The only problem I saw with using the garden is the neighbours dog could run off with your favourite piece. :blink:

I suggest digging up his garden and laying Slatboard everywhere.

Check out HUMMERH8.COM

Its another hate sight a bit like FUH2. I know quite a few Hummer owners who post their own H2s on FUH2. Its a usefull gallery for checking out rigs.

Richie - Im sure he could buff that damage out... :D

I seen worse pics - one rolled down a hill after putting its 4 tonnes into the back of a parked bus.

Anyway back on topic temporarily- Evilhippy show us more pics of your lawn!

The Elise is good but doesnt get used much cause I prefer the H2 - I had to fit a kill switch to stop the eLise going through batteries while it waited for me to drive it. :rolleyes:

I`ll get a pic of my boat for the "RIDES" thread... some people who are into boats might find it interesting. :) It gets used more than the Elise... :P

The Elise is good but doesnt get used much cause I prefer the H2 - I had to fit a kill switch to stop the eLise going through batteries while it waited for me to drive it. :rolleyes:

I`ll get a pic of my boat for the "RIDES" thread... some people who are into boats might find it interesting. :) It gets used more than the Elise... :P

GE-ZUS Donnie don't tell me that! Buy me a plane ticket over there so I can keep the Elise nice and warm for ya!!! :P

What the hell do you do for a living?

LOL!...Im that obvious... :)

wall_v002_large.jpg

Donnie are you connected? Lord knows an honestly working guy doesnt have that kind of money to go spending it on thousands of pounds worth of airsoft guns and £100,000+ worth of vehicles. Also money stolen is far sweeter than money earned, not that id know anything about that.

Is your surname Soprano?