If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out HUMMERH8.COM

Its another hate sight a bit like FUH2.  I know quite a few Hummer owners who post their own H2s on FUH2.  Its a usefull gallery for checking out rigs.

Richie - Im sure he could buff that damage out... :D

I seen worse pics - one rolled down a hill after putting its 4 tonnes into the back of a parked bus. 

Anyway back on topic temporarily- Evilhippy show us more pics of your lawn!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Elise is good but doesnt get used much cause I prefer the H2 - I had to fit a kill switch to stop the eLise going through batteries while it waited for me to drive it. :rolleyes:

I`ll get a pic of my boat for the "RIDES" thread... some people who are into boats might find it interesting. :) It gets used more than the Elise... :P

i'll gladly take the elise for a good thras..... erm... drive every so often.

"And I'll bring the young man in real close, so only he and I can hear the conversation and say: 'See that little girl right there?  She's my only girl, man.  So if you have any thoughts about huggin' or kissin'; you remember these words: I've got no problem going back to prison!' "

I know it's an old post, but that's priceless :rofl: Especially, "you remember these words: I've got no problem going back to prison!" :rofl:

EDIT: Oh yeah, right, the thread topic :) Currently my stuff sits on top of my bookcase. I don't have a ton yet, so it works. The spring rifle sits in it's box and the 2 spring pistol boxes are stacked on one another next to the rifle box and the pistols sit neatly on top (because I like the run by and grab one once in awhile :) ). Then my charger, BB's, silicon, goggles, mags, and everything else is organized on top of the boxes. My CA rifle sits out leaning on the book case, and the box for it is leaned against the book case between the bed and the bookcase, since it is too long for the top of the bookcase :) My tactical vest hangs in the closet right next to the bookcase, and the BDU's are folded up in the closet.

That's my basic set up right now. I'm going to work on a sort of gun locker type set up. The rifles will lean on a rack like you see in a lot of gun stores and the pistols will either sit on a shelf type thing or they will have a rack that has pistol upright and the barrel pointing towards the back of the locker and the grip out, so you can get to them easily. Then I'll have a place to hang my vest, holster, helmet (when I get the stuff), and so on above the weapons, and then to the side of the weapons (either level with them or right above them) there will be a couple small cabinets, either enclosed or open, that will hold mags and ammo and stuff. Ammo might be held in a small 30 cal ammo box I have and then the box will be put in the cabinet.

That's kind of my basic design that is in my head. All I need to find out now is materials and stuff. Thankfully, I've got a dad who knows about this kind of stuff, so he can help :) Then the major problem is finding room in my bedroom. It's about full right now with all 3 pieces of furniture it has in it. But, airsoft is worth it! :D

Edited by Endospore
I apologize to Donnie

THANK YOU! boomed in thunderous voice.

LOL - I`m being mde out to be a Miami drug baron or perhaps a Dentist or maybe an African Warlord.

I`m more like the body of Stephen Hawkins with the mind of Joe Pascali with my job being to constantly buy airsoft guns old and new.

Now Im hoping that ends all the speculation :D

What's Donnie do?

mmmm....Avoids answering direct questions... Ah ha! It's a pseudoynm for Tony Blair (also explains the VCR Bill, he wants ALL the airsoft toys for himself!!! :D)

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

watch out my friend, my #s are creeping up on you fast. not quite the quality but Im gonna surpass ya in quantity. no barrett,svd,berreta just yet. but plenty of kalishnakovs and shottys to make up for it. lookin for used M134 when I graduate my apprentiship. I might add that my red fuzzy fabric (faux felt) covered pegboard on all 4 walls of my bedroom looks lovely. no boat though and my piece of sh@% 98 VW cant hold a candle to an elise or a hummer. just a lil friendly comp. VERY NICE COLLECTION!!! KUDOS.

• 3 weeks later...