HFC M190/M199 Takedown/Assembly Guide

Catman

First off, thanks very much Catman for the detailed guide..

My trigger spring broke a week or so ago so I decided to buy a replacement and have a go at fitting it myself.

All went fine, got the spring in place then started re-assembling the hammer/trigger housing.. as I was doing this (gently may I add) a piece snapped, I’m not entirely sure what it’s called I cant figure out what the name of it is from your instructions..

It’s this bit:

part1.jpg

The little part that sticks off the side has come away so it wont catch when the trigger is pulled..

Any idea where I’m going to find a replacement for it as I’m starting to get a little annoyed with the gun now.

Cheers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ouch :( That's a PITA! It's the sear and it locks the hammer into position and on the M190 Full auto part of it extends out of the sub-frame and connects with a part on the slide.

Best thing to do would be to phone up airsoft shops and see if they've got that part lying around - shops that do repairs etc do quite often have junked guns lying about that they'll use for spares.

Failing that try the HK companies.

However I don't think you'd be able to use a TM version part as TM don't have a Full Auto version - well I suppose you could get one but then it'd only fire on semi.

Hello

While attempting to fix my HFC M190 i accidently stripped the head on one of the screws that hold the body together.

The screw would be part 41 in the HFC manual or part 92B-49 if you have a TM manual handy.

Basically i need you to give the calibur/size of that screw mentioned above so i can buy a replacement.

Thanks and +1's waiting

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

While attempting to fix my HFC M190 i accidently stripped the head on one of the screws that hold the body together.

The screw would be part 41 in the HFC manual or part 92B-49 if you have a TM manual handy.

Basically i need you to give the calibur/size of that screw mentioned above so i can buy a replacement.

Thanks and +1's waiting

Hi i don't have an answer for you, but my problem is probably related to this.

Yesterday i took the slide off just to drop some silicon oil into the trigger assembly, when i took the slide off a small screw came out so...

I'm wandering if part 41 is a thin 12mm screw. (This was the only similar looking screw in the manual)

Calcifer

Hi i don't have an answer for you, but my problem is probably related to this.

Yesterday i took the slide off just to drop some silicon oil into the trigger assembly, when i took the slide off a small screw came out so...

I'm wandering if part 41 is a thin 12mm screw. (This was the only similar looking screw in the manual)

Calcifer

I would doubt its part 41,as thats to far down to come out when taking off the slide.

Show us picture? I belive its maybe the part beside part 43 in your manual.

If you think its 12mm its far to big to be part 41 as part 41 is something like 2mm.

Could it be part 72 by any chance?

Pictures would seriously help alot.

What does this spring do?

And is it legal to import a real steel trigger spring to the UK?

IIRC it's for the valve striker - stops the striker being forward when it shouldn't - could potentially cause a fresh mag not to go in all the way in.

You can buy a RS trigger spring for it in the UK, airsoftmart had them last I looked.

IIRC it's for the valve striker - stops the striker being forward when it shouldn't - could potentially cause a fresh mag not to go in all the way in.

You can buy a RS trigger spring for it in the UK, airsoftmart had them last I looked.

The full auto on this gun doens't work.

The guy i bought a gun said that one time he tried to take the gun apart to upgrade, but did it while it was on semi.

So making a small piece connected to the fire selector broke.

He says it's part #30 which is broken. (Fullauto version of part 30)

Is that an accurate description?

The full auto on this gun doens't work.

The guy i bought a gun said that one time he tried to take the gun apart to upgrade, but did it while it was on semi.

So making  a small piece connected to the fire selector broke.

He says it's part #30 which is broken. (Fullauto version of part 30)

Is that an accurate description?

Whoops, did not mean to quote last guy.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, finally got around to getting a proper Trigger Spring replacement. I got the King Arms replacement spring set: [WGC] [Redwolf]

I had to refer to my own guide when I was putting this back together :P Hmmm how do I +1 myself? :P:D

Heres a quick update on how the trigger spring should go in:

The spring should sit like this in the frame:

IMGP1262.jpg

however it's a real f#$£er and doesn't like to stay like that. I found it best to worry about getting the spring in place when you have the frame together.

So after you've got all the hammer, sear, etc parts in place put the frame together. Then put the two small screws in at the back. Do not fully tighten the top screw. Prise the frame apart at the front so there's a little gap:

IMGP1277.jpg

Now all you need to do is push the trigger spring up through the gap:

IMGP1272.jpg

Simply press the frame together do all the screws up :)

• 1 month later...

Archived