tishina

fr00b

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nearly finished the 2nd one, I also have 2 more people in the que that want one. Im not sure if I will be making anymore, problem with making the same thing over it does get a bit boring. If you really really want one then pm me and I can keep a hold of your details.

Looks like yours might not be the only custom piece out there. Or was there a production model out there at one time?

Either way...Candy's is better, hands down.

-Vic

Yeah think i saw this (or a very similar set up aksu) on the RA forums a while back, but no details on how his tishina works

I know we're not the first, but like you say, i think this one's the best ;-)

The barrel on it looks too thin to fire a moscart.............. maybe a pistol in disguise?

I had never intended to fire moscart, nor it is pistol in disguise. It is non firing prop right now. Since looking at this tread and more detailed pictures of RS which are much better then what i had. I think I need to go back to the drawing bord

99% done on the 2nd. I have about 6 people in the "que" for one of these, I doubt i'll be able to make 6 without going mad so no more enquiries for now, i'll say if a slot opens up.

tish2-2.JPG

tish2-3.JPG

the first one is going off to Froob tomorrow, hopefully he will get pics up of it on his AK.

Archived