Greetings

Kousnik

Hello there,

I've been airsofting for about 3 years now but havent been that active in the airsofting community, until recently.

My first choice airsoft firearm is my AK47-S which has proved to do the job for me for now, i also have the odd springer and a electric blow back pistol.

Will post some pics of my load outs (woodland/temperate and urban) relitivly soon.

best regards,

Hello and Welcome to Arnies Kousnik :)

I don't suppose I could ask you to fill This in so that we can get to know a more miscellaneous things about you :P - Its just a bit of fun mind you :)

I look forward to seeing your load outs :) - would you consider your self more of a Gerdo? Or just your average player? :unsure:

Rob

Thanks for the welcome.

Kliskey - Gerdo? Do you mean Geardo? If so, all i can say is that i love my load outs. :P My DMP temperate loadout consists of of lightweight trousers, lightweight shirt, smock, webbing, helmet, the works. I'm putting the finishing touches to my urban as well, based heavily on the Jordanian security forces new kit. I also have a DPM desert and 'terrorist' set. I'll load then as soon as i get my urban sorted out.

BTW, i've filled the form in.

I did mean "Geardo" yes :P:blush:

I love the sound of your Urban load out - Can't wait for the piccies :)

About your DPM loadout? Fancy any more British items? Such as a ristop jacket etc :unsure:

Well if yor interested please check out my sig :)

t00t 1600 posts :bounce:

Lol, i can probs post my DPM load out within the next few days. What i really need is some decent webbing, the guy that runs the military surplace market stall says he can get me some grade 2 for £35, i probs will take him up on it.

As for the Urban loadout, still wating for my NYPD Assult vest to get to the stall, few days probs. The loadout consists of.... Digital urban long sleeved shirt and trousers, black helmet (awaiting cover), black balaclava and (soon) the NYPD vest.

Patience...

If you should get some more webbing in the near future, get in touch please as i'm looking.

Archived