Dude, it's Mil Sim

expvideo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are overloading yourself with kit and empty pouches it doesn't matter if it cost $20 or $200 you are an idiot but more power to you if you are having fun.

I spend money on gear that I can use and I can afford to spend it on 'gucci' kit. That should make me a geardo (I think, who knows). I don't run about with four guns strapped to me or too much kit on. I don't mind if other people want to. This whole thread seems to have decended into mindlessly slagging off other people for enjoying something different.

what the...? wich thread have you been reading? where is anyone having a go at geardos apart from the first post wich wasn't really slagging of the geardo part, but the part where some jokers decided to hold a fashionshoot in the middle of a game :rofl:

edit:

Bring out that little geardo inside you!

Walk up to your friends and say "Dude, your not Mil Sim!"

Get mud on your Weesatch!

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

:rofl: !

Pablo - weesatch (i've just sold mine) is like a plate carrier vest, with PALs strips front and rear, with built in mag pouches to the front.

So to re-iterate, its a wife beater vest that can be used as a waiter, has many friends who take off their clothes and has internal pouches for magazines or newspapers.

NO! PALS strips are the weesatches mates who take off their clothes. Did you not read my definition? Some people...rudeness.... :P

PALS strips are those little rectangle things stitched onto modular vests to which the pouches attach. Or to which Havoc and Unlimited_Ammo manage to fix about £100s worth of cylumes.

ROFL! THOSE ARE THE MOST ACCURATE MIL SIM INDIVIDUALS EVER! NICE THREAD MAN. LOL. (sorry for the caps, but that was just too funny) I do only mil-sim, but we've never done anything like that! HAHA, the rangers and D-boys airsofting with us would probably just laugh, or shoot us in mid pose, they aren't as serious as everyone thinks. Anyway, GREAT thread, airsoft with them more and post more stuff that they do that's funny, will ya? jk. Just sharpie your tube, lol jk.

-Zax

You know, I still have no idea what a Weesatch is. Is it a small hairy humanoid creature that roams the glens of Scotland?

Me too, i thought a weesatch was something you take a p*ss in whilst on the move (wee-satch, satch to hold your wee), honest. Then maybe you could lob it at the enemy... element of suprise lol :D

As for geardo's, i think its cool to a point but sometimes it seems a bit Fancy dress to me, But each to there own, i dont hate :)

my2p

Did you just compare a dodgy american assault vest to a lambo?

:blink:

:unsure:

eerr...well.. :P

not really the lambo to the vest, but rather your reasoning :P

and to be fair, as much as i love lambos, they to are a bit dodgy cars :P

edit: btw

Did you just compare a dodgy american assault vest to a lambo?

Dude, that is not Mil-sim !

Archived