Hey

JSB666

Hi, i have never actually done airsoft before infact i never knew it was a sport until i found this site. However i shot .22 live rifle for my county have won air rifle competitions. I have been doing archey for 6 years am currently county champion and taking part in the british championships this weekend coming. I have also been paintballing before and love it. when i found this site i was amazed and now i really want to try this sport so i hope you don't mind if i ask you a few questions about things i don't really understand, i did try to find some answers already on the site but failed. I guess this is just like paintballing part from using airsoft guns? so how do people know when you have been hit since it will not leave a mark do you just have to be honest and say yes i have been hit? Also can anybody tell me how much it would roughly cost to get up and running in the sport as i would love to start? I am very serious about things like this i am not somebody that just likes to shoot things as you may be getting the impression shooting is a big part of my life its all i am about good at and compete in all sorts of competitions so this seams like an ideal sport for me :D

Thanks for any replys in advance

Archived