EvOrAcEr

jack10

Bought TM M16A2 in "as new" condition for 160!!!! Arrived with hand guard broken and taped on. Also not original for weapon. Stock screw thread damaged and non-functional! Dust cover missing! My first purchase and I have been ripped off. Evoracer won't take gun back and return money, says he is not responsible, what a *beep*.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Okay the M16 was sent fully shooting. Was altogether before i sent it BUT...

I disassembled the stock(took it off) before i sent it as the M16 is rather large to send- Needed to fit in box.

So the stock screw thread is/was fine. Your either lying or were too imcompitent to screw a screw in. - Run a nut round it as i said before, that will check the thread and if any imperfections are there, it should sort it out :)

As i said on phone, I've never used the gun so i could never be sure on condition on foregrips(Never had reason to look at them, they were held in so). But as i never looked at them, i neither can be sure of what they were like. So on the grounds of me not being able to confirm they're condition before dispatch: "I'm happy to replace them".

Also can i just note: Jack got his father to phone me up and do all the talking. We had many chats upon the phone. And Jacks father see's the needed to threaten me aswell, 3 threats against life or whatever he plans to do. - Making threats against someone life really don't help ;)

Time to play devil's advocate.

Bought TM M16A2 in "as new" condition for 160!!!! Arrived with hand guard broken and taped on. Also not original for weapon. Stock screw thread damaged and non-functional! Dust cover missing! My first purchase and I have been ripped off. Evoracer won't take gun back and return money, says he is not responsible, what a *beep*.

No reg on arnies is going to want to rip you off i should hope. It means that no-one would want to buy their kit in the future, they'd be given a bit of a hard time etc...and someone with other 1000 posts notched up isn't going to want to get banned after all that time.

Moving on...

Broken hand guard? CAn we have pictures of this please? I have tape around my handguard, as do other armalite users (ecspecially ICS) as it makes it that little bit more stable. Take the tape off and show us some pictures of the damage done. Scuffs, cracks, splits?

Not original handguard for the weapon? How so? Is it an A1, VN, RIS? Or is it made by CA, ICS, G&P etc as an upgrade part?

Stock screw thread knackered eh? Well why not give it a try by putting a bolt on it. If the bolt screws on well then it's fine, if not its a drunken or worn thread - or the internal part of the M16 stock is knackered - which i doubt. (if so then i should have a spare one coming soon anyway.) Best bet is to try fitting the stock on again like they told you in your other thread, or take it to a game and get someone to look at it.

Dust cover missing? Well although it shouldn't have fallen off in the post, you should check through the packaging anyway. And take a photograph to prove this please.

Okay the M16 was sent fully shooting.

As i said on phone, I've never used the gun

Contradiction or did you buy it having been told that it fires, but never tested it?

But as i never looked at them, i neither can be sure of what they were like.

Surely you'd know if you'd put tape on them? Or have you literally bought it but not touched it since?

Making threats against someone life really don't help

That'll help things. Stay logical and we'll work this out.

This is what i literally and truthfully did:

1. Paid for gun

2. Received gun in box- Looked at it, connected a battery and fired: bang, bang, bang ect.. Tried around 50 shots through it.

(Didn't even run around the house with it thinking i was some Special op force, lol :P )

3. Put it back in box, Put it in loft

4. Months pass by, i need money for other urgencies.

5. Get it out of loft, look at it with my eyes

6. sold it.

By: "Never used gun"

I meant i've never skirmished it or plinked it.

evo has alredy recieved photos of all the faults and there have been no death threats that is a load of rubbish.

damage has all been verified by surplus and adventure and they rung evo up to say that the gun was in poor condition and not worth the money

evo has alredy recieved photos of all the faults and there have been no death threats that is a load of rubbish.

damage has all been verified by surplus and adventure and they rung evo up to say that the gun was in poor condition and not worth the money

evo isnt a liar and has never told a lie to me in his life

also his 1000 plus posts might have something to do with his good rep on here

if he has a good rep then he should take the gun back and refund the money because it is not in 'as new' condition

and he was rude to me

right you and evo need to sort this out between you and your dad needs to learn to keep his nose out if your old enougth to play airsoft then you should be man enougth to sort your own problems out.

right you and evo should sort this out im staying out of it as you keep your dad out of it

i apoligise i went to far saying that about your dad but you can understand me been upset your dad rings my little cousin up and makes threats im bound to not like it, hes more like a little brother than a cousin

lol as said by 5th, these threats are just empty threats as theres distance between. Just noted it for reference.

And i think 5th said this too:

"Was the gun bought new or 2nd hand as new": The gun wasn't bought from a shop, Was bought from a seller before me who hadn't used it.

I inspected the exterior body enough to say it was in great condition, if theres a 1mm scratch or something. I doubt im even going to see it.

And if your decisions are based on damage like that, i'd seriously advise you to rethink what the purpose of this gun is. Your going to skirmish it meaning fast moving, and general collisions ect.. and your going to give me mouth because of a scratch. Or was you planning to wall mount it ? ;)

Also how come your taking control now ? Your "Daddy" finally been the responsible adult to step out of this one with his threatening attitude.

I remember you saying something about something wobbling, TM's are known for suffering from barrel wobble but if i remember correctly when i picked it up, i didn't feel any. So i dont think there was any on this particular gun.

Anyway....

I'm not prepared to refund upon the gun as the gun was sent in satisfactory condition. The only problem i can see that could of been down to me with lack of inspection of the gun is the foregrips. That is why i'm prepared to replace them for free.

it has had wear and tear and you have chissled bits away so that the handguard will fit so it is not as described in sale 'as new condition' so i would like my money back and it is not just a scratch there are multiple things wrong with it and these are backed up by Surplus&Adventure

damage has all been verified by surplus and adventure

Aren't they an army surplus store that do a few crappy springers on the side?

Show US the photos and things will get sorted. The only ones i've seen so far are blurry out of focus pictures of what looks like a perfectly normal stock screw. Evidence dude.

it has had wear and tear and you have chissled bits away so that the handguard will fit so it is not as described in sale 'as new condition' so i would like my money back and it is not just a scratch there are multiple things wrong with it and these are backed up by Surplus&Adventure

I've chiseled bits of the gun away, wtf.

You really thought about what you were writing beforehand didn't you.

Apply common sense to your replies

EDIT: Actually lol, to be honest. I don't even own a chisel soo :P

When will you be able to get to the computer which has the photos on then? You must have them somewhere.

Why can't you take more?

Jack please take effort in using the EDIT button instead of posting multiple replies one after another.

Jeez why don't we just go round in circles till the end of life.

I've not bloody filed them, chiseled them, Havn't touched them with a hardware tool. However i never looked at the joints- never had reason too.

Thats why im offering to replace them.

And i never made a remark towards spelling.

Archived