EvOrAcEr

jack10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, EvO's a decent guy, I don't see why he'd be lying bout this. You have yet to prove what you are claiming, he has offered to replace the foregrips for free.

btw, the edit button's there for a reason......... :rolleyes:

And for god's sake change your sig, it's winding me up something rotten. 12 yrs old, and comparing 'softing to drugs? hmph

@ LJ, yes about S&A

i do not have photos on this computer so you should ask evo because he has them

Totally irrelevant. We want to see the GUN THAT YOU HAVE, RIGHT NOW. That means that YOU, RIGHT NOW, need to GET UP and TAKE PHOTOS.

If Evo is the liar you accuse him of being, why would he post genuine photos of the gun (definately not saying he is, just pointing out a huge flaw in your point)? Could the gun have been damaged in transit AFTER he sent it?

Pics, taken by you, are the only thing that is going to allow this to go anywhere beyond pitiful threats of violence from internet hardmen.

lmao naww i already asked him if there was damaged to exterior of package, He said "no".

Damage in transit is also very unlikely in most cases.

EDIT

The gun works, The gun is in 1 piece(when the mystery of the screw is solved).

I'll replace the foregrips as said 3 times.

I don't see a problem....

yes lance they have a famas AEG and a couple of springer rifles, Jack, are you coming to the next skirmish (saturday)? if so, bring it, ed and i will check it out as we have had AEG's and probably no slightly more about them (no disrespect to yourself)

im sure EvO hasnt sent you a crappy gun as his rep says otherwise... so when/if you are coming, bring it along.

in the mean time your arguement is rather weak since there arent any photos to prove it, and on MSN you showed no complaints except you couldnt get the stock on, which i offered to sort out... which again suggests to me that what you have said has some falsety behind it...

i mean to not take sides but you argument is rather weak at the moment..

:)

ok as someone completely impartial i offer to help as if you can get to surplus and adventure you can get to me ! i only live another few miles from there.

Surplus and adventure do not know much unfortunately and i bought an ICS MP5SD off them a year ago for £80 brand new because "it was broke" but as soon as myself and another well known airsoft engineer got it home the only problem we found was they hadnt wound the hicap on and they had used 0.12g yellow BBs to load it !

as said i will take a look if you need me too or even send the pics to me

tommorrow. i can take more if you like but i will not be able to post them till tommorrow

I can't post pics until tomorrow B&Q are closed and i can't find my chisel.

No offence but i can't see Evoracer scamming you for an M16A2 he clearly has alot of reputation and is a valued member of the arnies community maybe you are misunderstanding something and are over reacting because you are frustrated about not having a working gun.

Which site are you going to on saturday? Fireball?

RIGHT.

Thread cleaned up. Unless you are Jack10 or Evoacer, please refrain from further posting.

I can see some mild damage to the foregrip - it looks like the standard kind of wear you get from handguard use. If Evo is willing to replace them, I see no problem there.

As regards the stock screw, I've yet to see evidence of that - the pictures in question are too unclear to make a valid judgement.

Finally, I don't take kindly to threats being made, by either party. Don't make me get the banhammer out.

After speaking on Msn, I'm getting tired of hearing the same thing and going round in circles.

As i said, I'll replace the defect parts that you weren't responsible for.

The gun is fully working and in 1 piece and can easily be used to skirmish, however you stress a problem with the foregrip so as above i'll replace it.

Then it's a fully skirmishable gun without any glitches.

After speaking on Msn, I'm getting tired of hearing the same thing and going round in circles.

As i said, I'll replace the defect parts that you weren't responsible for.

The gun is fully working and in 1 piece and can easily be used to skirmish, however you stress a problem with the foregrip so as above i'll replace it.

Then it's a fully skirmishable gun without any glitches.

that is not the point it is not as new and it should have been sold as second hand for less money

Archived