The downsides of airsoft.

bigphish038

I can't believe this, I show a little charity to bigphish038, and then a idiot degrades me.

Bigphish is clearly stated his/her's view on the downsides of airsoft and that is his/her's opinion, do they not have a right to express themselves like any other of this forum's community? Or is it that they hold views/believes which are different than that of the community's and the community feels threaten by them?

Don't get me wrong i do not necassarily hold the same position as bigphish on the people who play airsoft, but i think some of the more annoyed memebers of this community should take note that this thread is posted in the humour and jokes.

Wait a minute i don't have to justify myself, *fruitcage* you. Yes that's much better

Fair enough, thats your position. I didnt neg rep him, nor am I going to neg rep you. I personally dont believe that neg repping someone for their what they believe is right, is the correct thing to do. I dont agree with you, however some of the pictures he posted did make me smile.

Bigphish is clearly stated his/her's view on the downsides of airsoft and that is his/her's opinion, do they not have a right to express themselves like any other of this forum's community? Or is it that they hold views/believes which are different than that of the community's and the community feels threaten by them?

Are you *fruitcage* stupid? He has posted pictures of people without there consent, has been asked to remove the pictures and has done nothing about it. Hence the neg reps. If you bothered to read the thread I posted a link to earlier..........

<_<

Oh, we have another freedom of speech line of thought, i love these...

When someone is posting material without the permission of those potrayed in it, and on with the purpose of doing nothing more than poking fun at people, i couldnt give a *fruitcage* if it's there opinion - its not justified fullstop.

So if someone posted a photo of you, you would be fine with that, as its their right to express themselves by taking the ###### ? Yeah, sure. I'll leave my input at that.

Oh, we have another freedom of speech line of thought, i love these...

When someone is posting material without the permission of those potrayed in it, and on with the purpose of doing nothing more than poking fun at people, i couldnt give a *fruitcage* if it's there opinion - its not justified fullstop.

So if someone posted a photo of you, you would be fine with that, as its their right to express themselves by taking the ###### ? Yeah, sure. I'll leave my input at that.

Pardon me, in that case i'm in the wrong

Now now. If you really wanted to post mocking photos of people, you could at least do the usual cowardly thing and do it behind their backs on another forum (trust me you wouldn't be the first).

Also, can several members here please take some valium? You all seem to get far too worked up over comments made by people who you will never likely meet. If you're not capable of being civil, take it off the forums.

Now I have to go and lock this, and get out the punishment stick. :(

Archived