Massive Gear Blowout Sale

IronWolf

For Sale:

gallery_113_809_2307.jpg

Eagle Ciras:

The Eagle Industries Combat Integrated Releasable Armor System (C.I.R.A.S.) is now the armor carrier of choice for USSOCOM (BALCS-R). The C.I.R.A.S. vest incorporates a single release cable (Patent Pending) that makes the assembly process easier than it''s predecessors. There are two versions of the Eagle C.I.R.A.S. vest, the Maritime (CMS-MAR-CIRAS) and the Land version (CMS-MC-CIRAS).

CIRAS Vest Features:

** Heavy-duty, abrasion and water resistant 1000 denier Dupont® Cordura® nylon exterior construction.

** 1” Mil. Spec. webbing cross straps for mounting MOLLE pouches.

** Detachable shoulder pads.

** Internal and external cummerbunds for tight, secure fit.

** Fully adjustable for height and girth.

The particular one i'm selling is:

- Land Version

- Sized Medium

- Coloured OD

Its never been skirmished & only tried on around the house. There is some slight discolouration on a part of the release mechanism (white rope) but apart from that its in absolutely immaculate condition.

gallery_113_809_194062.jpg

Label

Front

Back

Open

Price: €400 / £280 / $500

And i'll also throw in free of charge the two medium sized replica SAPI plates pictured above :)

Patriot Performance Materials (PPM) Double Mag Pouch:

The Pistol Magazine Pouch II is designed to accomodate twin secondary weapon system magazines. It has a front to back closure system which allows magazines to be exposed during engagements and retained during movement or airborne operations.

Also in very good condition, some slight aesthetic wear to the malice clips.

This particalar one is:

- Coloured OD

gallery_113_809_96895.jpg

Back

Price: €9 / £6 / $11

High Speed Gear Inc. (HSGI) Low Drag Suspenders:

Compatible with any width belt (should be a stiff belt) Can be worn over or under body armor, or under a load bearing vest Allows some weight to be taken off the hips and a looser belt Prevents belt rig from slipping down when running Adds practically no bulk Proudly made in the USA by HSGI

Perfect condition and ideal for when carrying a heavy 1st line/ equipment on belt.

This Particular one is:

- Sized 32 - 37

- Coloured OD

gallery_113_809_79025.jpg

Logo

BlackHawk Strike Admin Panel:

Handy little pouch allows you to store flashlights, maps, lightsticks, pens and other items

This particular one is:

- Coloured OD

gallery_113_809_22422.jpg

Back

Price: €10 / £7 / $12

Tactical Tailor (TT) Hydration Pouch:

We have designed out MHC to hold up to a 3 Liter insulated hydration system. The MHC will securely attach to our X-harness or to an Interceptor vest or any or MOLLE/Pals system. Our MHC has modular attachment points on the front as well as the back, this unit comes with four ( 4 ) small Malice clips so it can be attached to your gear. They are available in the colors of: OD, Black, Camo and Coyote Tan. The approximate measurements are 17" L X 6.5" W X 2.5" D.

Great condition, some very slight aethetic war to the 4 malice clips

This particular one is:

- Coloured woodland

gallery_113_809_62611.jpg

Back

Price: €20 / £14 / $25

And i'l also throw in the hydration tube cover free of charge :)

Specter Horizontal General Purpose (GP) Pouch:

Genuine PALS/MOLLE attachment system which is fully compatible with current PALS/MOLLE load bearing equipment.

PALS/MOLLE modular webbing on the front of the pouch to allow layered accessory pouch attachment.

All MOLLE/PALS attachment points bartacked.

Double layer 1000 denier Cordura nylon construction.

Heavy duty, quiet opening #10 coil zipper with double quiet paracord zipper pulls.

Zipper cover to prevent zipper fouling and to provide weather protection.

Double black oxide # 0 drain hole grommets.

10" Wide x 7" High x 4" Deep.

As with all of our products, this item is made in the USA using only top quality materials and manufacturing procedures.

Very useful pouch, has enough room for a gas can, bottle of BB's and more!

This particular one is:

- Coloured OD

- Sized Medium

gallery_113_809_18413.jpg

Back

Price: €15 / £10 / $20

Blackhawk Belt Pad:

No more pressure points or chaffing! This simple piece of gear is an absolute must for any professional. This pad will add flotation and comfort to any belt currently in use. No more metal slide clips or gear digging into your waist.

-.375 inch closed cell foam (will not absorb sweat or water) -Made of 1000 denier NyTaneon -Super light and comfortable -Belt keepers fit up to a 2.25 inch belt -Double-needle bound edges

Perfect condition

This one in particular is:

- Coloured OD

- Sized Medium (35" - 40")

gallery_113_809_29090.jpg

Outside

Price €6 / £4 / $8

Terms & Conditons

- Seller has right to withdraw sale at any time.

- I will only accept payments through Paypal.

- Please do not offer me any trades / swaps.

- Serious Buyers only please.

- Shipping is not included in prices, click here to get an idea on postage charges.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived