G36 Foregrip Extension Help...

UMGuy

My friend owns a CA G36C. He wants it to be more accurate and so wants a longer foregrip. He wants this because he wants the foregrip to be the length of the G36E, but he does not like how the outer and inner barrels shoot out a couple more inches(he also wants the bipod). He is considering putting in the outer barrel and inner barrel of the length of the G36K and the foregrip the length of the G36E. Will this work? Can anyone please assist? Where is the best place to get all of the stuff needed for this project? How much would this cost? How hard would it be to do? Thanks.

No reason why it wouldn't work, but it would look a bit odd. Plus if the barrel doesn't extend beyond the handgrip theres always the chance that the handgrip will move while the barrel stays still and then you'd be shooting the inside of the handgrip.

Theres also the issue of flash hiders which may present problems in terms of fitting inside or close to the handguard.

Best place and cost? You'll have to do some work for that my friend. Check the usual airsoft websites and also check any Hong Kong retailers as well.

What do you mean "cranky"? I heard that the foregrips were kind of loose, is this true? Is it the STAR one? Is that the CA or TM G36C? Did you use the Outer barrel or inner barrel of the g36K extension at all? If not why pay for them? Where did you get the kit? how much did it cost? Thanks for the help, BTW.

Archived