Air Warzone do not use them

JSB666

I ordered a gun from www.airwarzone.co.uk just a cheap springer to shoot at home when i'm bored, i ordered the gun over 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. I have e-mailed them several times with no reply and now i'm starting to get worried i may have been scammed has anyone else ever used or had problems with them in the past?

Thanks JSB

Have you actually tried ringing their number though? Contrary to popular belief, emails are not the fastest form of communication, the telephone is.

I noticed on their website there isn't an address so I dug this up for you via a WHOIS search.

Domain name:

airwarzone.co.uk

Registrant:

airwarzone

Registrant type:

UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:

1 Selborne Road

London

N22 7TL

GB

If you still hear nothing, do a charge back (I'm assuming you paid by card of sorts).

Ok finially got intouch with them and they have appologised that my item was out of stock and they do not no when they will have more so they offered me a replacemeant gun so all is well bit disapointed that it took 2 weeks to get intouch tho poor customer service.

Archived